Page 14 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    And another:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...829-city-story

Too many Add Me threads are ending up in the wrong place, particularly U&A, I think because it's top of the list and the first place that anyone new goes.

From your previous notifications, you said that there'll be an IceCream Machine that will be available in Bakery Story.

But I can't seem to find it in my Design tab at all /:
    Is the machine unavailable now? :c

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by whateverweirdo View Post
    From your previous notifications, you said that there'll be an IceCream Machine that will be available in Bakery Story.

But I can't seem to find it in my Design tab at all /:
    Is the machine unavailable now? :c
    The CM Thread is supposed to be for forum-related discussions only.
    Make sure that you've got the latest version of the correct app. You must have an iDevice, not an Android as it doesn't support Android software yet. Also be aware that updates can roll out slowly.

New Resident
    Android got the gems but no alpaca wen am i gana get it??????? :'(

Team Lava!I like your bakery so much!But i so sad what you have done,First,i want to ask,does ice cream machine available for android?Second,If bakery story have,do I need to wait?Third,We need to wait how long?The important question is the first one!Please reply,Thanks

Executive Chef
    Just curious if this is where to ask about it....

I was browsing some threads and I suddenly paused when I thought I saw the "f" word. I clicked on the thread and sure enough there it was spelled right out. I don't know if this person has taken time to read about the inappropriate word usage but I just thought I'd ask if that is considered an inappropriate word on this forum. I personally do feel it is inappropriate but that's just me, I guess.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post
    Team Lava!I like your bakery so much!But i so sad what you have done,First,i want to ask,does ice cream machine available for android?Second,If bakery story have,do I need to wait?Third,We need to wait how long?The important question is the first one!Please reply,Thanks
    This thread is for forum-related topics only (like the one below). The new appliances are not yet available for Android. They may not ever be, but I assume that TL will work on it for some point. However, we have no idea when that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Just curious if this is where to ask about it....

I was browsing some threads and I suddenly paused when I thought I saw the "f" word. I clicked on the thread and sure enough there it was spelled right out. I don't know if this person has taken time to read about the inappropriate word usage but I just thought I'd ask if that is considered an inappropriate word on this forum. I personally do feel it is inappropriate but that's just me, I guess.
    I think that I know the thread you refer to (with a couple of "" faces?). GM has moderated this and you are, I think, correct to think that the language used there was highly inappropriate. And if you're incorrect then GM wouldn't have moderated.
    Mainly @GM: again, I'm surprised that action wasn't taken. I like the way you work it. You give a warning first.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, that's the one I was referring to. It's always good that people give a warning first because some people just get frustrated and will "blurt" things out (well, they do have to take the time to type it but I hope you know what I mean).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Yeah, that's the one I was referring to. It's always good that people give a warning first because some people just get frustrated and will "blurt" things out (well, they do have to take the time to type it but I hope you know what I mean).
    Support would not give a warning if that was in-game, but I prefer GM's method for the forums. In-game is different, of course.

Anyway, GM, this thread (https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...e-s-my-gems!-!) is in the wrong place; that's if you even want to keep it open as it's not at all forum related and just turning into complaints that should be directed at Support.

Farm Supplier
    TL Team,

First, much appreciate the fine, mind-numbing free games you provide. I truly enjoy RS BS CS and FS. I like getting bargains on the gems too. I have only one real issue: In FS, the last tab in the catalog sports an "add slot" for 25 gems, I am sure I am not the first person to vent on this. Please, remove it, I have better things to buy, rather than waste my gems on what I will eventually earn anyway. I guess I will just stop buying gems in the game so I don't waste my money and that stops revenue for TL. I'm sure it's an easy fix, how about it?