Page 127 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1336

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Farm Supplier
    I wasn?t sure where to post my question. Does storm8 make/sell clothing? I would love a storm8 shirt💝

All I wanna know is how do I add friends for bakery I think I added 2 people but idk and I'm getting frustrated I'm new to this it said it would be easy but so far it's very annoying and slow

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by slayerrules View Post
    All I wanna know is how do I add friends for bakery I think I added 2 people but idk and I'm getting frustrated I'm new to this it said it would be easy but so far it's very annoying and slow
    You can check the Bakery Guide for more information about the game.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Game-Guide

If you cannot find an answer you can start a new thread in the Bakery forum.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ry-Discussions
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hello,

Are you willing to turn on the option so that we can upload our own avatars, please?

Thank you for your time.

🙂

Never mind, I've found that the option is there and have made progress with setting up my profile.

I can't send in a support ticket and I can't find the info I need anywhere. I'm playing Fantasy Forest story and am level 46, I never got my collosem and have sadly missed out on many creature, I still don't have it though my daughter level 18 has it(same type of phone) Also I frequently lose animals that I've won in events, they just never show in my storage. I don't know what to do.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by KBChunStorm View Post
    I can't send in a support ticket and I can't find the info I need anywhere. I'm playing Fantasy Forest story and am level 46, I never got my collosem and have sadly missed out on many creature, I still don't have it though my daughter level 18 has it(same type of phone) Also I frequently lose animals that I've won in events, they just never show in my storage. I don't know what to do.
    The colosseum is not available to all android players yet. They are releasing gradually to everyone to make sure things run smoothly. Sorry about your lost animals. Please contact Support: support form for further assistance.

Here is the link for Fantasy Forest forum. You can find the answers to your questions there and chat with others.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...y-Forest-Story

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    Hello I was wanting to know how do I get Neighbors I've tried adding from the community list but it won't let me I need to know how do I do that

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by moni3488 View Post
    Hello I was wanting to know how do I get Neighbors I've tried adding from the community list but it won't let me I need to know how do I do that
    You will need to know the players storm ID to send an invite to them. The names shown in the community list are game names not storm ID's.

You can use one of the add me threads to find others looking for neighbors.

Add Me
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Decorations

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    I was in the middle of redecorating my restaurant in the pink and blue anchor hearts. Is there a way to bring them back for awhile?