Page 126 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1336

Thread: Community Manager Thread

InApp Kauf

Hallo. Ich hoffe du kannst mir helfen. Ich habe mir 10 Diamanten gekauft. Zahlung wurde ordnungsgem?? durchgef?hrt ab er es wurden mir keine Diamanten gut geschrieben...
    Hinzu kommt, dass ich bei Level 925 stehe und keine weiteren Level zur Verf?***g stehen. Updates sind alle gemacht...

New Resident
    I don't know if this is where I post questions. I'm trying to sync my castle story and dragon story games with my iPad and iPhone without losing game progress. My current game is on my iPad and I want to play the same game on my iPhone. Can you help me?

Bakery story

Regarding bakery story ID RIVERBANKCAFE Not letting us complete our goals Same thing happened to SPIKELEESCAFE Please update Also will farm story come back with new goals and farm expansions there millions of us still playing
    Prioritypimentel@yahoo.com
    John

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.

Add me if your lvl 3 or higher jadelove77

Looks like there was a problem with a poll for a thread so a new one was created. Can you combine the two threads?
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ow-functioning)
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...st-egg-cellent[/QUOTE]

Add me jadelove77

New Resident

Restaurant Story Goal

Hello, I am doing the restaurant Story goal with the popcorn oven. I have one oven which makes the buttered popcorn, but my other 3 popcorn ovens make a ?Hot & Spicy Corn? for the first item & the other 2 items are still goals‼️ What is happening here & hoe can I get these ovens to make the correct food⁉️ I have taken a picture that will show you what is going on if I can attach it‼️

New Resident

Restaurant Story Popcorn Oven Listing Wrong Food To Cook

[QUOTE=LydiasLicks;1462102]Hello, I am doing the restaurant Story goal with the popcorn oven. I have one oven which makes the buttered popcorn, but my other 3 popcorn ovens make a ?Hot & Spicy Corn?? for the first item & the other 2 items are still goals‼️ What is happening here & hoe can I get these ovens to make the correct food⁉️ I have taken a picture that will show you what is going on if I can attach it‼️ I cannot attach the picture for you, so unfortunately you cannot visually see what I have explained above. Initially when I wrote you one of my popcorn ovens was cooking the popcorn asked for in the goal, but now none of my ovens are making the buttered or kettle popcorn‼️ Please fix this quickly otherwise I cannot cook everything I am required to in the goal‼️ Thx‼️
    Last edited by LydiasLicks; 10-20-17 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Last oven not working now‼️

Dear Stormy family,
    Does anyone know, how to add new expansion sites to, Pet Shop Story?

Jessica Nicoll
    Oct 20, 12:55 PM PDT

Jessica Nicoll
    Storm 8 / team lava
    fireblastera
    Pet Shop
    "Pets for Life"

Hi Stormy. I just returned to the Pet Shop today. I don't have any more room to expand my shop. I can't fit anymore cuties into my shop. Please let us all expand the shop.

New Resident
    Why can I not participate in the adventure league on fantasy story

The Honorable Panda
    This thread is for questions about the forum. Please post your individual game questions in the appropriate game forum.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Social-Arcade
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request