Page 122 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1336

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Grand Emperor
    Gentle Reminder

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This thread is for questions about the forum only. For game questions please post in the appropriate game forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com./forumdispl...-Social-Arcade

Scroll down to the specific game you need help on.

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper

Deleting Forum Account

This isn't a game specific question, but I couldn't find a more appropriate section, & since I've been most active on BS, I'd like to know what steps I can take in removing my account from the storm8 website.

Thank you in advance.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

The Honorable Panda
    You cannot remove your forum account. You can go into your account and delete all private and visitor messages and any other information.
    You can also go under your general settings and set up to not be able to receive any additional messages.

(moved thread to Community Manager Thread)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for your swift reply.

I'd also like to know if it's possible to change an ID?

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

New Resident
    This isn't a game specific question so I am unable to find a category that fits outside this one. I have been playing for 4+ years. I play multiple games, BS, RS, FFS, DS, CS, FS, CM. I have always loved your games until the last year. Over the past year I have seen all of these games get so outlandish lyrics rediculous on goals, especially DS, that without spending real money on 3rd party purchasing, you will never achieve it. So, that's what we did. Between my account and my sons we have spent close to $200 in the last month. That's a choice and I take responsibility. The problem comes in when 2 days before the last goal ended we were poised to both receive (because of 3rd party purchasing) the grand prize on 3 of these games. We were then blocked out of the game for a glitch in the games. This pop up stated bad internet connection. In order to ensure we didn't lose out, I tried for 2 days on 2 separate WiFi connections, and our strict mobile data, only to get the same message everytime. I have gone through your process of contacting support@storm8.com 2x once for this and once for a potentially dangerous issue I'm experiencing, to which I have yet to ever receive a response. I poured through your forum questions, and tried every option given to try to get it fixed without a response and none worked. Now that the challenges that we paid for with real money are over, the games finally opened, however, we didn't get the prize and on at least one of them, the prize is being used for the next goal, leaving me the option of spending more money to get this prize, for a problem that was in no way my fault. What is my remedy for this because of this bug I am our $200 on DS I've lost 2 separate goals that used the gold purchased for those goals, and I now lost 2 days on one that's about to expire that I would have already had. I'm not being hateful but I am very angry that 8 goals that you took money for, was taken and I got nothing from them. I'm not adverse to a solution but I would like compensation for at least what I lost either in the form of the prize or extra time to complete it, so I just am not being stolen from, because right now that's how I feel.

New Resident
    I have a old Version 1.7.1.2
    everything is more expensive than in my girlfriends Version.
    I have no automatical updates....ist possible to install the new Version without loosing my current Status lvl. 58 ?

New Resident

Gloau

On five star finale, can't access to recipes even expand the restaurant twice. Pls help to solve asap

A Neighbor informed me that they have to spend gems to get new goals I was wondering why since they didn't know I'm a level 99 & I just want to know how to prevent this from happening & how close I am to having to spend gems to start new goals

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BakeMeAJolteon View Post
    A Neighbor informed me that they have to spend gems to get new goals I was wondering why since they didn't know I'm a level 99 & I just want to know how to prevent this from happening & how close I am to having to spend gems to start new goals
    I am not aware of any of the games requiring that you have to buy the goals with gems.
    Which game are you talking about?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I Have her as a Neighbor on Bakery & Restaurant & she has to pay gems on both