Page 121 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1343

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Grand Emperor
    Gentle Reminder

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This thread is for questions about the forum only. For game questions please post in the appropriate game forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com./forumdispl...-Social-Arcade

Scroll down to the specific game you need help on.

Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Will fashion story have challenges like Bakery Story and restaurant Story? I have a lot of nice decorations from the challenges they have. You have a a lot of nice stuff to purchase with gems. Not every one has the gems to use. I don't want to buy gems.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tvxal3 View Post
    Will fashion story have challenges like Bakery Story and restaurant Story? I have a lot of nice decorations from the challenges they have. You have a a lot of nice stuff to purchase with gems. Not every one has the gems to use. I don't want to buy gems.
    Kindly read the Gentle Reminder post above yours. Thanks!

Have you been having server problems or something the last couple of days? From Friday (28 October) a little before 8 PM CET until Saturday around 4 PM CET, all I got was the error message that the games are online games that require an internet connection, even though I had internet connection and could access other games and the web without a problem. I also could not get onto the forums, it said that the page took too long to load. Then I could get into the games for maybe 1-2 hours on Saturday, before the same error messages came bad around 6 PM CET, and have continued until just now, Sunday at 10.30 AM CET. This is somewhat annoying, not only because I keep loosing orders in BS, FS and RS - where there are goals going on that I'm trying to reach - but because I first lost out on my place in the leaderboard in FFS (I was waiting until the last minute to feed animals and climb to second spot), and also because there are tournaments in both DS and FFS that I have now lost 12+ hours on, and now apparently there are new events in both DS and FFS that need to be started soon. Needless to say, I'm not too keen on starting these if the servers are going to keep acting up and I can't get into the games for hours, or even days. So can you please extend the end dates for the tournaments in DS and FFS as well as for the goals in RS and BS, and the start date for the events in DS and FFS? It doesn't seem fair that we (I assume I'm not the only one having the problem) should miss out on stuff because the servers, or whatever it is, won't work

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    tess, If you are in Northern Europe, there are some issues going on with S8 servers. It could be fixed as there are posts in other forums saying so. Force close your apps, then open again. Try a reinstall is still not working.
    (edit: more reports of not fixed... 31 Oct.) Awaiting advice.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-31-16 at 02:21 AM.

I have a question , I bought Ivy's Bakery a while back and I have about 80 skunku-pies and there seems to be no use for them , I only had one goal way back that asked for 10 in the royal exchange but that was it. Was it a bad purchase like the fish market?

New Resident

Unable to access Castle Story & Dragon Story

Is there Scheduled Maintenance on these games? We are in UK and both of us on iPads are unable to access these games. Says check internet connection, but internet working and connected okay. Able to access other applications (FB, Internet, Google)

New Resident
    I would like to connect with monopoly bingo players because I don't know anyone who plays.

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    Hello,

I send the email ask to transfer my game to new devise. I'm waiting 7 days from now, and I'll still haven't from you. I try to transfer for myself but not succeed. My ticket number 2162503. Please help

My old storm 8 ID : lilymay89
    My new storm 8 ID : ngoc201166

Thanks

Is there a thread for 11 27 2016?