Page 12 of 135 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I have a question that does belong in this thread. GM, you started the threads for "Name Items You Would Like To See" for all games. Thank you for that, it is greatly appreciated! My question is, I haven't seen any TL response in the ones I look at. I'm not saying there should be a reply for every post, but it would be nice if you (or Toasty) posted just once on them saying something like "Thanks for the feedback" or something. We can't tell when you guys have looked at it, and it's looking like you've ignored them. I'm not saying you have, that just how it looks. Just a thought!
    I'm actually going to close those and start new ones for this week/two-week period. I could respond every now and then, but really, it's pretty time-consuming; I wouldn't have made the threads if I didn't intend to check them. In fact, they (and the FB polls with similar questions) are the basis of a report I draft every week to our dev team. You should start seeing some of your frequently-suggested items in-game fairly soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    That poor, poor Search function gets no attention.
    Those who should use it don't, and those who don't use it should.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xokay View Post
    I think it's because you have to jump through hoops for it to work. I find it frustrating having to type in characters and fill out all sorts of info for it to work ;/
    You don't have to use advanced search, I've never needed to to find the answer to a question.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai4111 View Post
    You don't have to use advanced search, I've never needed to to find the answer to a question.
    Really? Maybe I'm just an idiot then. Haha. It's like, half the time I can't figure out how to make it work without doing that.

Executive Chef
    Really? Maybe I'm just an idiot then. Haha. It's like, half the time I can't figure out how to make it work without doing that.
    Just try to be as specific as possible with the words you search.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    I'm actually going to close those and start new ones for this week/two-week period. I could respond every now and then, but really, it's pretty time-consuming; I wouldn't have made the threads if I didn't intend to check them. In fact, they (and the FB polls with similar questions) are the basis of a report I draft every week to our dev team. You should start seeing some of your frequently-suggested items in-game fairly soon.
    Thank You!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Hey, I'm the idiot round here!

I don't search unless I want a question answered. Generally though, I go through 'What's New' and answer the questions.

New Resident
    My cashier counter missing from the shop. My storm id : zanish64. My bakery shop name : mizanish64

New Resident
    Hello, My cashier and cash register has gone missing.. when I completed level 23.. I was expecting another stove but instead the cashier and cash register went missing.
    How do we fix this ? Or we just stop playing all the games ? Help urgent!

hey i have a question. if i get a new device and redownload a game on it, can i sign back in and have all my old stuff, being that i have an account?