Page 114 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1342

Thread: Community Manager Thread

My question regards Castle Story's Faerie Workshop...where exactly do I go to find or make the required items? I haven't found a Wiki or anyplace that would help me. I need Faerie beams, blocks and paste, but haven't the faintest clue how to obtain the items.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shooshemc View Post
    My question regards Castle Story's Faerie Workshop...where exactly do I go to find or make the required items? I haven't found a Wiki or anyplace that would help me. I need Faerie beams, blocks and paste, but haven't the faintest clue how to obtain the items.
    You need to come and visit us in the CS discussion forum! To answer your question though, you go on the Plume Hive adventure to get parts to build the workshop.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ry-Discussions
    Check out the Hub which has links to all of the game guides. Link below and in sticky threads (top coloured section) in discussions forum.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-28-15 at 08:18 PM.

Farm Story

Please bring back items for the holidays. Since you don't add new items. Please let them be bought with coins more than diamonds. There are still several players enjoying Farm Story. I know that I enjoy making different looks and would like to be able to do a holiday season. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!

New Resident
    Android users NEVER get update notices anymore..can you change that? What's the new update name for the blue jewel in the gifts for Restaurant Story. Ty

Why in the world don't you guys treat android customers like you do iPhone customers it's really unfair for iPhone folks to get all new updates new ovens and Android have to wait until you are ready to roll the update out if any come at all.

Beverly Chaffin
    Oct 2, 7:24 AM

Dear Team Lava,

I have been playing Restaurant Story for over 3 years now and have observed the nature of the objects offered for decorating. I have a number of "neighbors" and visitors who are of like mind with myself regarding our Christian faith.

My observation over that time is that you cater to everyone BUT Christians when it comes to offered items. You have a Psychic Reader, Buddha shrine, Tao objects, demonic items (particularly witches, cauldrons, ghouls, monsters, and such around halloween) and other NON-Christian yet "religious" type items. You celebrate Arbor Day and Earth Day, you have "fairy circles", and at Christmas and Easter, the CHRISTIAN holidays, you have bunnies, eggs, "little" helper, "holiday" choir and other "holiday" items... I do think you have a "Christmas" tree so labeled.

In acknowledgement of your many professed Christian players, is it too much to ask that you offer some CHRISTIAN items to us?

I therefore request that you produce some items, at least for the Christian holidays that are pleasing to us as Christians? Perhaps you have no Christians in your design department, making it a bit more difficult - but my SUGGESTIONS might include a dove or Ichthus for wall decorations, a manger scene, lamb or lion for a floor decoration, and if it wouldn't be too much to ask, somehow a bible?

I recognize that sadly it is not POLITICALLY CORRECT to acknowledge the creator of the universe, but purchasing such items is not REQUIRED, and just as I refuse to use the mentioned idolatrous items, others are free to do the same.

Thank you for considering my suggestion.

Beverly Chaffin
    aka "Beaver Villa"
    ID: beavervilla

I can't buy gams on the game...

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    My goal guitwar working on bakery story restaurant story and fashion story I have email team lava with no answers back what do I do now?

New Resident

Update

When a new dragon story comes out like Halloween do I remove the one I was playing or keep both

Farm Supplier

I agree! :))

Quote Originally Posted by beavervilla View Post
    Beverly Chaffin
    Oct 2, 7:24 AM

Dear Team Lava,

I have been playing Restaurant Story for over 3 years now and have observed the nature of the objects offered for decorating. I have a number of "neighbors" and visitors who are of like mind with myself regarding our Christian faith.

My observation over that time is that you cater to everyone BUT Christians when it comes to offered items. You have a Psychic Reader, Buddha shrine, Tao objects, demonic items (particularly witches, cauldrons, ghouls, monsters, and such around halloween) and other NON-Christian yet "religious" type items. You celebrate Arbor Day and Earth Day, you have "fairy circles", and at Christmas and Easter, the CHRISTIAN holidays, you have bunnies, eggs, "little" helper, "holiday" choir and other "holiday" items... I do think you have a "Christmas" tree so labeled.

In acknowledgement of your many professed Christian players, is it too much to ask that you offer some CHRISTIAN items to us?

I therefore request that you produce some items, at least for the Christian holidays that are pleasing to us as Christians? Perhaps you have no Christians in your design department, making it a bit more difficult - but my SUGGESTIONS might include a dove or Ichthus for wall decorations, a manger scene, lamb or lion for a floor decoration, and if it wouldn't be too much to ask, somehow a bible?

I recognize that sadly it is not POLITICALLY CORRECT to acknowledge the creator of the universe, but purchasing such items is not REQUIRED, and just as I refuse to use the mentioned idolatrous items, others are free to do the same.

Thank you for considering my suggestion.

Beverly Chaffin
    aka "Beaver Villa"
    ID: beavervilla
    Hello TL designers! I have sent in many, many suggestions for shop items, and you guys have produced quite a bit of them... But I really do agree with this post. I don't celebrate Halloween, and would love it if we could have more HARVEST items... Like a hayride, animal petting zoo and pumpkin patch (not Jack-o-Lanterns), and other items like straw flooring or red barn wood walls... Maybe even corn stalks or dirt! Dirt flooring would be great! Also, Real-looking trees in scale with no bikes or people next to them or animals in them would be great! topiaries and indoor plants would be great, too, but my biggest request is for primary color and secondary color walls and flooring and doors! And a cash register with a white or black base... I hate the cash register. It's ugly!! Lol. Anyway, thanks for all you guys do! )