Page 113 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1344

Thread: Community Manager Thread

not sure if I'm in the right forum but I was playing fashion story on my galaxy got a new phone and I know my id and password so I get my new phone download app but it never gave me the chance to put in my storm id or password can someone please help.. i do not want I start from the beginning .. I may uninstall and reinstall and see what happens not sure if I'll b notified of anyone answers my email is mlssygoods@aol.com thank you!!

Host(ess)

dragon story

Does anyone know how to update dragon story it tell me to update it for new android missions but I dont know how to update please send me a private message with how to do it dont really know how to see replies on forums thanks

How can I reset my house in home design so that I start over

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by triviacrack View Post
    How can I reset my house in home design so that I start over
    I am sorry but there is not a restart option for the game.

As a reminder, this thread is for forum questions, not game questions. For game questions, please post in the appropriate forum for that game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Just a silly question? Why am I considered a Rhino Keeper? I see executive chef, hostess, and others. Just curious if there was something to show me how to move up.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    Just a silly question? Why am I considered a Rhino Keeper? I see executive chef, hostess, and others. Just curious if there was something to show me how to move up.
    Your title is based on the number of posts you have.

1) New Resident
    2) Hostess
    3) Farm Supplier
    4) Rhino Keeper
    5) Fashion Designer
    6) Executive Chef
    7) Nightclub Owner
    8) Grand Emperor

Rank 1: 0-9 posts
    Rank 2: 10-49 posts
    Rank 3: 50-99 posts
    Rank 4: 100-499 posts
    Rank 5: 500-999 posts
    Rank 6: 1000-4999 posts
    Rank 7: 5000-9999 posts
    Rank 8: 10k+ posts

With that being said, please do not spam the threads with off topic and non-constructive posts just to increase your post count.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. And I wouldn't do that.

I clicked on 4 cards and then the 9 gems to autodab and then the game crashed and when I got it back on it showed the dice and gems taken from my account and I would like them back on my account if not I will have to delete the app cause this is not the first time it has happened to me 2 times before and I just let it go but not the 3 time I like the game but will delete it.

New Resident

Please help me.

Ok I am new. So I am starting here. I have a fe w problems. And to let u know I have uninstalled and reinstalled castle story several timed. It doesn't ever give me the gems I am supposed to get from dragon story. I am on android. My dragon story works and I had bakery and restaurant story too. I liked how they were set up. This three gold/items a day is a bad way to make friends. And i know u need to, ,make money. And your graphics people are awesome. But maybe charging less for selling digital pictures. You could sell more of them and make more money. It seems like .99 a small package is a good starting price and if u sell 20 there is $20. Where if u don't sell any or just 2 at $9.99 it has less of a good effect for anyone. Just a thought. And for sone reason only a couple of my dragons have moved above a 10. I have the Crystal. Thank you. Also when I have any gems in castle story they come up gone!!! And I didn't spend them. Is frustrating cause can't even save up for what a pwrson wants. I want a red plant that gives out red petals and it is 35 gems. Never gonna happen with what its doing. These are fun games but very frustrating. Please help.I know there are a few more things but will start with this.

New Resident
    Plz help asap. On this round of free spins in dragon story. My very first free spin said I won the brown dragon. The one who really looks likr a dragon. I hit collect and then never saw it again. Can you plz check on it and get me my prize. Think it was around 3 a.m. the first day. I did the spin and should show I won something. Thank you.