Page 111 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1344

Thread: Community Manager Thread

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Momica324 View Post
    Thank you for the info so the gems we collect from our animals will transfer back to the original game when the update comes out?
    Yes, they will . All your progress is saved to each version of the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortcakesbyChris View Post
    So in the bakery game how do you earn the collectable items?
    See thread here.

On restaurant story bagel cafe why am I not getting anymore goals?

I have no idea whatsoever of how to navigate the forums. I play Bakery Story & Dragon Story on my Android phone. Many of my Bakery Story nbrs are always getting notified abt upcoming goals, updates, new items, etc. But never me! I'm so frustrated! Does it matter that I play on an Android phone? Mayhap I shouldn't give you my e-mail but I really need you to get back to me to see if we can clarify things. I really need help. Pls?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-13-15 at 09:45 AM. Reason: removed email-privacy

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortJoy View Post
    I have no idea whatsoever of how to navigate the forums. I play Bakery Story & Dragon Story on my Android phone. Many of my Bakery Story nbrs are always getting notified abt upcoming goals, updates, new items, etc. But never me! I'm so frustrated! Does it matter that I play on an Android phone? Mayhap I shouldn't give you my e-mail but I really need you to get back to me to see if we can clarify things. I really need help. Pls?
    Androids will sometimes get new versions to download from google play. You will need to check google play for a new version if you see that you did not get that weeks update.

Check the FAQ section for questions on how to navigate on the forum.

https://forums.storm8.com/faq.php

Farm story sweet retreat problem: the brownies will not register in the goal tab. I have made more than the required 8 they are in the barn but no credit is given in the goal
    Quote Originally Posted by Momica324 View Post
    I am having the same problem on fudge in fixins goal. Did you ever figure it out? I am up to about 6 brownies now with none counting in my goals. I am getting ready to forget whatever is left of this challenge. This is frustrating and sad. I am playing on iOS.
    I am having this problem too. The brownies are in the barn but not getting credit in the goal tab so I can't go further till this is fixed. PLEASE HELP US! Can you please fix this so we can continue. Thanks

Host(ess)
    With most android phones if you press volume down n the power button at the same time it will screenshot try it if that dont work the phone you have don't have that feature but I dont use ios im strictly Android and its worked with every phone ive had :-)

Host(ess)
    And Android does have the camera button on all the games something isnt right with the app then

Host(ess)
    But does anyone know why on dragon story when I request maps from nbrs it tell ne 1 didnt receive it due to I sent them requests earlier that day but I didnt send them anything pls pm me not real good at seeing replies thanks

Why don't my $300 bonuses always register in SLOTS game?