Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1336

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Host(ess)

dragon story update

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    Last week there was a major update to Dragon Story for Android. I am on Kindle Fire vs 1.0.7.4 which is latest version on Amazon.

Will I, and all the others using Kindle Fire Tablets, get the new version or are we orphans?

Is there a problem with the restaurant story 2 message page? Mine has been blank and appears to be frozen for about a week now.

Howdy!

I am writing concerning bakery story. I have had my restaurant closed because food flies off of my counters and I was restocking. I just logged in and all my food is gone except what I just put out and yet my door is blocked. I have noticed over the past week or so that no matter how much food I cook it will all be gone the next time I log in. Usually a few hours.

Even if I cook something that takes 22 hours and provides lots of servings it will be gone Inca matter of a few hours. I am not having issues with restaurant story just bakery story.

Help please. Frustrated.

Chrissy

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CrownPoint View Post
    Is there a problem with the restaurant story 2 message page? Mine has been blank and appears to be frozen for about a week now.
    This should be fixed in the next version update.
    More Information here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by justchrissy17 View Post
    Howdy!

I am writing concerning bakery story. I have had my restaurant closed because food flies off of my counters and I was restocking. I just logged in and all my food is gone except what I just put out and yet my door is blocked. I have noticed over the past week or so that no matter how much food I cook it will all be gone the next time I log in. Usually a few hours.

Even if I cook something that takes 22 hours and provides lots of servings it will be gone Inca matter of a few hours. I am not having issues with restaurant story just bakery story.

Help please. Frustrated.

Chrissy
    Blocking your door is not part of the design of the game . Blocking the door can lead to glitches like quick sales.
    To avoid quick sales, please do not block your door.

Hi!
    In bakery story and restaurant story i can't post my storm id on anyone's wall, why?:c i need more friends to expand my bakery/restaurant.
    If someone post in my wall his storm id i can add him but why can't i post my storm id in other walls?
    My storm id is ShinigamiGanny
    Help please!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiGanny View Post
    Hi!
    In bakery story and restaurant story i can't post my storm id on anyone's wall, why?:c i need more friends to expand my bakery/restaurant.
    If someone post in my wall his storm id i can add him but why can't i post my storm id in other walls?
    My storm id is ShinigamiGanny
    Help please!
    If you are getting a flag that a word is inappropriate, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so agent can check your stormID, and help you change it if needed.

New Resident
    Hi,
    I'm not sure if this is where I ask a question, but here goes. I got a Wedding Alicorn 3 days ago, now it's gone. I found it in features in the marketplace. I'd like to know what happened to it. I collected from it twice.
    ID Bububare53

Is there anyway to reset the game?

Is there anyway to reset the game for Fish Frenzy?