Page 10 of 135 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    The Junior Members vs. Members are only titles; I don't believe there are any permission distinctions between them. As for the different User Groups, the only one outside of Admins and Super Mods that have any users in them are Registered Members, which make up our Community... i.e. you guys.

Granted my vBull s****s could use a brush-up, but this is something that will have to be further explored when time permits. Sorry for the delay.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    The Junior Members vs. Members are only titles; I don't believe there are any permission distinctions between them. As for the different User Groups, the only one outside of Admins and Super Mods that have any users in them are Registered Members, which make up our Community... i.e. you guys.

Granted my vBull s****s could use a brush-up, but this is something that will have to be further explored when time permits. Sorry for the delay.
    And Senior Member makes you awesome because I'm one!
    I look forward to time permitting (perhaps not today...you'll be playing catch-up). Everyone, stop posting! Let GM have time enough to get this sorted out once and for all!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleypsg1 View Post
    If they at least provided a good explanation why, instead of just "updates roll out slowly" maybe I wouldn't feel so put off.

I asked an I.T. Guy at work who said it didn't make sense. Mind you, he programs specific types of programs for windows environment, with a very specific audience and scope. But he says when he 'pushes' updates, its across the board and doesnt see why a game on apple or android platforms would be any different.

Then he gave me some exasperated ribbing over my iPad use because I'll be making his job harder shortly...I use it for work not just play .

So to recap, tell us why this rollout is slow, and we won't be so perturbed. Leave us hanging with what amounts to "just because" and perturbedness continues with paying customers ceasing to pay.

Anyways, at the hospital most of the afternoon. Not caring all too much about it at the mo., but will tomorrow...lol.

Rachael, there will much in life you can't help. On the grand scale, this is probably one of my least important annoyances so no worries. It's not worth your effort, it's just me pouting. But thanks for your willingness to try. have a good night.
    Complaints about description...

Executive Chef
    My visitor message or whatever on your profile wasn't answered and I'm at work and can't read through all these questions so someone may have already asked it, but how come some members, like... I think TheFluffySlipper for instance, have names you can click on, but Rachael98, myself and others do not?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by xokay View Post
    My visitor message or whatever on your profile wasn't answered and I'm at work and can't read through all these questions so someone may have already asked it, but how come some members, like... I think TheFluffySlipper for instance, have names you can click on, but Rachael98, myself and others do not?
    The users with blue hyperlink names to their profile are registered users to the forums. Please got back to the pictures I posted in this thread, it will explain.

Executive Chef
    Thanks, I'll look through it when I get off work.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by parallex View Post
    The users with blue hyperlink names to their profile are registered users to the forums. Please got back to the pictures I posted in this thread, it will explain.
    We are all registered (we have to be to write!). Just we're not VBullitin registered. Which is a shame.

Fashion Designer
    Dear forum manager. Would you be so kind as to answer my question that I posted about work gloves and welcome matts on the feedback and bugs section? I still haven't gotten a clear answer. Maybe you know something in more detail?

Executive Chef
    To make it a bit easier to find, the link to the thread myweedpatch is referring to in above post is this thread:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...et-it!&p=77002

Executive Chef
    OK, done, thanks.