Page 68 of 135 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Hello? Anyone there?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by misterscruff View Post
    It says: an error occurred while processing your order. When I click and buy gems I get on the screen that says amazon android app. It looks like its trying to open then that error message comes up.
    Do you have your amazon account all set up? I use amazon for the kindle fire so I have my kindle fire registered under my amazon.com
    account.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Kooky, is there a timeframe for when Pet Hotel Story will be available for Android and Kindle users?? Also, WHEN will Android and Kindle Fire users have goals????? It's very frustrating to see all the cool things that my nbrs have from completing goals (deco, recipes, etc) and yet WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to get these items..they're not even available to us in the store!!! Can u please find out when the rest of us will get goals and access to games that are currently only available to ios users???
    Thank You!!!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by katt2418 View Post
    Kooky, is there a timeframe for when Pet Hotel Story will be available for Android and Kindle users?? Also, WHEN will Android and Kindle Fire users have goals????? It's very frustrating to see all the cool things that my nbrs have from completing goals (deco, recipes, etc) and yet WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to get these items..they're not even available to us in the store!!! Can u please find out when the rest of us will get goals and access to games that are currently only available to ios users???
    Thank You!!!
    I can answer for Kooky:

No. Sorry, but TL say that the schedule is too liquid to give release dates to the public.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    I can answer for Kooky:

No. Sorry, but TL say that the schedule is too liquid to give release dates to the public.
    You forgot to use the words "cannot speculate"

Rhino Keeper
    When will the kindle fire have goals?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Godlovesyou12 View Post
    When will the kindle fire have goals?
    See the 2 posts above yours.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katt2418 View Post
    Thank You!!!
    My bet is July or august

Host(ess)
    Sorry but i didnt read earliyer threads so i don t no if anyone had this problem but when i entered zoo story 2 for the first time the picture of the animals was better and the animals that you released where even better the. The wons already in the game but i deleted it because when i bot the falconit didnt appear so now i reinstolled it an now there all the same

Executive Chef
    On restaurant story when I'm gone for 8 hours I get no welcome back message at all and it's getting worse https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...e-back-message