Page 124 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1336

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MsEmma123 View Post
    Hi. In Farm Story 2 I keep getting silver bells when I send my truck. I cannot find a use for all these silver bells...HELP
    Please post your question in Farm Story 2 forum.

Farm Story 2

I got 3 shimmering strands with the magic garden. But then it stopped I've opened magic garden 5 times and NOTHING. Also Ivy's hut was supposed to be guaranteed to trigger a shadow lynx and 2 times there no lynx 😡

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustybullets View Post
    I got 3 shimmering strands with the magic garden. But then it stopped I've opened magic garden 5 times and NOTHING. Also Ivy's hut was supposed to be guaranteed to trigger a shadow lynx and 2 times there no lynx 
    Please post castle game questions on a current thread (or start a new thread) in the Castle Forum
    Castle Story
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Is there an update

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by prissy66hot View Post
    Is there an update
    Welcome to the forum.

Please post the game question in respective game forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Social-Arcade

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to bother but can someone direct me to a Castle Story forum? I am having trouble purchasing the buildings needed for the fairy task and would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Sorry to bother but can someone direct me to a Castle Story forum? I am having trouble purchasing the buildings needed for the fairy task and would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem
    You can post your question here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tion-Post-here!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Need Help

I hope you can help meee!! I am a paid player of Frozen Frenzy. For the last week I have been stuck on level 890 and now not collecting snowflakes. I have posted on the forum but no answers or help

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mitzibg View Post
    I hope you can help meee!! I am a paid player of Frozen Frenzy. For the last week I have been stuck on level 890 and now not collecting snowflakes. I have posted on the forum but no answers or help
    Welcome to the forum, mitzibg.

Someone has already replied to your post in your thread. Please continue your discussion there. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I am not sure but perhaps it depends on your neighbour's playtime, she might had spent gems to complete the goal tasks due to time constraint. A lot of players did complete their goals without spending gems. Unless the goal task asks you to buy a gem appliance which is seldom, you need not spend gems unless you want to. I would suggest that you try out a few goals and see how they work out for you. I saw that you have found the Bakery and Restaurant Story discussion forums, you can check there for goals threads.
    This was fixed I told her to try putting an oven away turns out she was paying gems to add more ovens to her place I've had a few neighbors who are lvl 99 who didn't realise they could store an oven to make room for more