Page 77 of 135 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPuddinCookie View Post
    Hello GroupMagma i have one question if i may i notice you have a horse avatar how can i upload my own so there is not just a empty person picture on mine i would like to upload a picture of me is that possibe i have one on my profile but i would like one on my avatar!~ please help if u can thank u kindly!~
    Sorry you can't have a signiture or avatar due to a 'glitch' if you joined after April 2011.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Sorry you can't have a signiture or avatar due to a 'glitch' if you joined after April 2011.
    a very annoying glitch

New Resident
    hi everyone i just got a second kindle fire because my first is not working properly. i need to transfer my games from my first kindle to my second kindle as soon a possible, i have to send back my first kindle soon. i did send a pm about 5 days ago and i love these games and do not want to start all over again. please help. thank you

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lizjava View Post
    hi everyone i just got a second kindle fire because my first is not working properly. i need to transfer my games from my first kindle to my second kindle as soon a possible, i have to send back my first kindle soon. i did send a pm about 5 days ago and i love these games and do not want to start all over again. please help. thank you
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com
    They will be able to assist in the transfer of your games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi , I did send a email to support a week ago and i also sent them another email with my ticket number, but I did't get a response.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lizjava View Post
    Hi , I did send a email to support a week ago and i also sent them another email with my ticket number, but I did't get a response.
    Did you get the automated response right away? Checked your spam folder?

Executive Chef
    Our Support team should be pretty caught up on emails at the moment. I'd check your Spam folder. If there's nothing there, let us know, and we'll help you out

After over 9 months playing this game, lots of fun and joy, I've decided to quit. Now I am wondering how to close my store. Thanks.

New Resident
    How do I get permissions to be able to post. I can sign into the forums via the sign in at the top right, I can reply (sometimes) but cannot post a thread. Please help me with giving me permissions. dracofly77

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dracofly77 View Post
    How do I get permissions to be able to post. I can sign into the forums via the sign in at the top right, I can reply (sometimes) but cannot post a thread. Please help me with giving me permissions. dracofly77
    Everyone has permission to start threads. Go into the section you want then hit "start new thread" on the top left.