Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1336

Thread: Community Manager Thread

New Resident
    Thanks!

Hello how about delete pending neighbour please help me

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyagustine998 View Post
    Hello how about delete pending neighbour please help me
    This issue has already been addressed and I replied to you in the pending invites thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1655961

If and when this changes, S8 will provide an update in the appropriate thread. Until then, please note that pending invites will not expire. Thanks.

Where do we go to access new goals on restaurant story and bakery story, if I am asking the wrong place guide me to the right place

Quote Originally Posted by rustyringwald2 View Post
    Where do we go to access new goals on restaurant story and bakery story, if I am asking the wrong place guide me to the right place
    All discussion forums are accessed using the links at the very top of the forum. For Bakery and Restaurant story, you go to Forum/Social Casual and Social Arcade/[game]. Here are links to the Discussion forums where you will find the latest goals at the top of each page.

Bakery Story: click here
    Restaurant story: click here

Sales gone on Fashion Story

I noticed that since time changed earlier this month that we no longer get sales every Wednesday. I was really looking forward to Christmas items. Not even a Black Friday sale for us. 😢 Does anyone know if we'll be getting anymore new(past items)items to purchase?
    Last edited by Naomi75; 11-29-21 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi75 View Post
    I noticed that since time changed earlier this month that we no longer get sales every Wednesday. I was really looking forward to Christmas items. Not even a Black Friday sale for us. �� Does anyone know if we'll be getting anymore new(past items)items to purchase?
    You've not said what game you're referring to so I can't answer your question. Please check the specific forum of the game/s you're looking for. The change of time and maintenance has no correlation on sales.

Hi there,
    I was wondering if there are any updates coming to Fashion Story? The game hasn?t had any updates for about 4 years now other than bug fixes. The game seemed to be abandoned. I was hoping you guys would fix the screen to full screen for iPhone X models and above like you guys did for Bakery Story. But it?s still same non full screen. I have many suggestions regarding the game Fashion Story but I was hoping to hear back about this message.

Also, it?s rly hard to communicate to you guys for a lot of things so my request is that if Storm8 could create a discord server? I feel like a lot more people could also discover games you guys created and ppl on there can report in game bugs, have general discussions about game and etc easily.

Sorry about not saying that my question was about Fashion Story. I accessed the forum via my FS game. I wasn't aware that it wouldn't show that information.

Hi, I?m inquiring about Fashion Story, as many others are. There seems to be no updates, sales, but we didn?t even get a Black Friday sale! I know many willing to purchase gems to buy items, including myself, so I don?t understand why we weren?t given a Black Friday sale if it would benefit Storm8? Is it still too late for us to receive one this year? Please let me know, thanks! 😢