Page 1 of 134 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef

Community Manager Thread

Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 05-16-11 at 02:56 PM.

Executive Chef
    Ah, the thread to come to.

Looks like there was a problem with a poll for a thread so a new one was created. Can you combine the two threads?
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ow-functioning)
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...st-egg-cellent

Executive Chef
    Got this. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    On your thread here:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...staurant-Story!

you have said FarmStory instead of RestaurantStory!:0

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    On your thread here:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...staurant-Story!

you have said FarmStory instead of RestaurantStory!:0
    Oh, but it seems that the thread is an old one anyway...

Executive Chef
    D'oh! Thanks, it's been fixed.

Just a refresher for you, the app description for treasure story says "new content will be released EVERY WEEK so the game continually gets better!" there hasn't been an update for almost 6 months!!! Team lava has a very poor business ethic. Other games are getting updates so when will treasure story get updated? You guys should really start to manage the games you have before you make new games or add a website or even update your forum. Get it together team lava.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by muffy69 View Post
    Just a refresher for you, the app description for treasure story says "new content will be released EVERY WEEK so the game continually gets better!" there hasn't been an update for almost 6 months!!! Team lava has a very poor business ethic. Other games are getting updates so when will treasure story get updated? You guys should really start to manage the games you have before you make new games or add a website or even update your forum. Get it together team lava.
    We appreciate your concern, but this isn't the appropriate thread or subforum for feedback. Please re-post in the TL Bugs and Feedback forum (or the Treasure Story subforum of that forum).

Dear GroupMagma,
    You said this is a thread to ask you a specific question. If you take another look at what I had posted you'll see that I did ask you a question. Let me help you out and ask again. Since some of the other team lava games are getting updates, will treasure story be one of them?????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by muffy69 View Post
    Dear GroupMagma,
    You said this is a thread to ask you a specific question. If you take another look at what I had posted you'll see that I did ask you a question. Let me help you out and ask again. Since some of the other team lava games are getting updates, will treasure story be one of them?????
    Thanks; I've now updated the description of this thread. This should be about the forums specifically. (In answer to your question, I am not sure when Treasure Story will be updated next, and I can't speculate about when it might be.)

Page 1 of 134 123451151101 ... LastLast