Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1272

Thread: Community Manager Thread

  1. #1261
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Illinois U.S.
    Posts
    70
    I wasn?t sure where to post my question. Does storm8 make/sell clothing? I would love a storm8 shirt💝

  2. #1262
    All I wanna know is how do I add friends for bakery I think I added 2 people but idk and I'm getting frustrated I'm new to this it said it would be easy but so far it's very annoying and slow

  3. #1263
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    50,319
    Quote Originally Posted by slayerrules View Post
    All I wanna know is how do I add friends for bakery I think I added 2 people but idk and I'm getting frustrated I'm new to this it said it would be easy but so far it's very annoying and slow
    You can check the Bakery Guide for more information about the game.

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Game-Guide

    If you cannot find an answer you can start a new thread in the Bakery forum.

    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ry-Discussions
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message



    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  4. #1264
    Hello,

    Are you willing to turn on the option so that we can upload our own avatars, please?

    Thank you for your time.

    🙂

  5. #1265
    Never mind, I've found that the option is there and have made progress with setting up my profile.

  6. #1266
    I can't send in a support ticket and I can't find the info I need anywhere. I'm playing Fantasy Forest story and am level 46, I never got my collosem and have sadly missed out on many creature, I still don't have it though my daughter level 18 has it(same type of phone) Also I frequently lose animals that I've won in events, they just never show in my storage. I don't know what to do.

  7. #1267
    Moderator Rynetory2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    18,167
    Quote Originally Posted by KBChunStorm View Post
    I can't send in a support ticket and I can't find the info I need anywhere. I'm playing Fantasy Forest story and am level 46, I never got my collosem and have sadly missed out on many creature, I still don't have it though my daughter level 18 has it(same type of phone) Also I frequently lose animals that I've won in events, they just never show in my storage. I don't know what to do.
    The colosseum is not available to all android players yet. They are releasing gradually to everyone to make sure things run smoothly. Sorry about your lost animals. Please contact Support: support form for further assistance.

    Here is the link for Fantasy Forest forum. You can find the answers to your questions there and chat with others.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...y-Forest-Story
    Send me a private message if you are looking for me.
    Storm8 Support: support.storm8.com

  8. #1268
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

    This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    Hello I was wanting to know how do I get Neighbors I've tried adding from the community list but it won't let me I need to know how do I do that

  9. #1269
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    50,319
    Quote Originally Posted by moni3488 View Post
    Hello I was wanting to know how do I get Neighbors I've tried adding from the community list but it won't let me I need to know how do I do that
    You will need to know the players storm ID to send an invite to them. The names shown in the community list are game names not storm ID's.

    You can use one of the add me threads to find others looking for neighbors.

    Add Me
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message



    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  10. #1270
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3

    Decorations

    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

    This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    I was in the middle of redecorating my restaurant in the pink and blue anchor hearts. Is there a way to bring them back for awhile?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •