Page 130 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1336

Thread: Community Manager Thread

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky321985 View Post
    Where is the breeding calculator at on the Android game version?
    Storm 8 does not have a breeding calculator.
    Discussing third party tools is not forum appropriate.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Already purchased

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    Hi, I'm not sure if you can help, but I just went to dress my avatar in the Gingerbread dress, and it's giving me the option to buy. I purchased this outfit last Christmas! Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays!

Hi guys. Hoping an admin can help with a castle story issue. I finished a fairy ..predicament and placed fairy prize and it disappeared. Shut down reloaded game and still not there can someone help please

Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    Hi guys. Hoping an admin can help with a castle story issue. I finished a fairy ..predicament and placed fairy prize and it disappeared. Shut down reloaded game and still not there can someone help please
    Sorry that you are missing your prize. Please log a ticket with support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. They’ll be able to check your account and help.

In the future, if you need any help with Castle Story, please see the designated Castle Story forums. This thread is for questions and issues regarding the forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...0-Castle-Story
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Banned
    Yeah there is a problem with the link can y?all please provide a better link

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivienne141997 View Post
    Yeah there is a problem with the link can y?all please provide a better link
    Exactly what is it you want a link to? At the top of the page is where you can go to find the game and then their respective forums. Eg Forum/social games/castle. Please be more specific if you want assistance.

New Resident

Classic goals

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    Do you know how we can do classic goals to open old stoves? For bakery and restaurant story
    Last edited by Susanb71; 11-09-21 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Adding

Quote Originally Posted by Susanb71 View Post
    Do you know how we can do classic goals to open old stoves? For bakery and restaurant story
    Unfortunately, locked appliances and recipes from previous limited time goals cannot be unlocked at the current time.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    How do I get the Winterful Oven and Winterful Drink Mixer unlocked?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshellr18 View Post
    How do I get the Winterful Oven and Winterful Drink Mixer unlocked?
    This is not a game discussion thread. Can you please post your question in the Help me threads in Bakery or Restaurant Story dedicated forums. Here are the links to get you to the right place.

Bakery Help Me thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ave-a-Question

Restaurant Story Help Me thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ave-a-Question