Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134
Results 1,331 to 1,336 of 1336

Thread: Community Manager Thread

This is NOT about the block or anything. I am simply here to state the very vital issue of that you haven?t included any LGBTQ+ representation in your game whatsoever. You really should incorporate and include LGBTQ+ / ***** options for decor and other features in the game. Every single couple is straight and cis in the game and honestly? It?s not very inclusive. It can prove rather harmful to your game, as I?m sure many of your players are part of the LGBTQ+ community and would love to feel seen and represented in a game that they support. Support goes BOTH WAYS. So, I?d HIGHLY recommend y?all remedy that as soon as possible. I say this as a successful teen social media influencer and LGBTQ+ rights activist. Best regards, Arson.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-30-24 at 04:33 PM. Reason: removed threatening text in line with Forum Rules

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by godthemself View Post
    This is NOT about the block or anything. I am simply here to state the very vital issue of that you haven?t included any LGBTQ+ representation in your game whatsoever. You really should incorporate and include LGBTQ+ / ***** options for decor and other features in the game. Every single couple is straight and cis in the game and honestly? It?s not very inclusive. It can prove rather harmful to your game, as I?m sure many of your players are part of the LGBTQ+ community and would love to feel seen and represented in a game that they support. Support goes BOTH WAYS. So, I?d HIGHLY recommend y?all remedy that as soon as possible. I say this as a successful teen social media influencer and LGBTQ+ rights activist. Best regards, Arson.
    Thank you for your feedback but this is not the right thread to request additional items in game. You are welcome to request or make suggestions for game features and items in the specific game you play. Please make yourself aware of our Forum Rules so that you can have a positive experience here on the public forum.

You will notice I removed a small section of your post in line with the forum rules as the Terms and Conditions of using the forum outline the expected behavior that is required from all players and any disiplinary action is only undertaken by S8 staff and not players.

New Resident
    I have brought 2 new tablet 3gb and a 6gb and my game want load and I am level 50 it keep saying loar internet then when you write the support team they close the ticket can the game be fix the higher level you have problems with the game

Quote Originally Posted by Boowilson View Post
    I have brought 2 new tablet 3gb and a 6gb and my game want load and I am level 50 it keep saying loar internet then when you write the support team they close the ticket can the game be fix the higher level you have problems with the game
    What game are you referring to?
    Please note that your communications with Support are not allowed to be posted on the forum. There is a specific Forum Rule about this and is for player safety. There are known issues with logging in across a couple of games at the moment, but without more information about what game you're referring to then it's hard to help you.

I cant connect on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Lorainejazzraizen16 View Post
    I cant connect on facebook
    What game are you trying to connect?