Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1342

Thread: Community Manager Thread

New Resident

Fashion Story - need help

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha_Goddess View Post
    Anyone having trouble with Fashion Story uploading. Keep getting message about not connected to internet. Is this game no longer compatible with Android? Bakery Story & Restaurant Story is working fine
    I'm having the same problem with Fashion Story since few days ago, have been playing this game for a long time and not sure what happened. Can anyone in support team help to fix it?

Please see the current thread on this issue in regards to Fashion Story on Android:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...me-not-working
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I was wondering if there will be a Spring sale. Also, does anyone know why FS hasn't ever offered different doors for our stores like in Bakery and Restaurant Story?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Gentle reminder: this thread is not a game discussion thread. Please direct game questions in the correct discussion forum. Most of these have a dedicated Help Me thread.

This link will take you to the list of all games.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Social-Arcade

Hello, I couldn't connect to facebook and it went error everytime I do it, is ther anyway to fix it because I have quests that are stuck because of this and I wanna use the hands tools too.

Rhino Keeper
    I am unable to log on to the Farm Story 2 game. I could 4 hours ago but since then I keep getting the chicken walking and then being told I need internet connection. I have strong internet so that is not my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I am unable to log on to the Farm Story 2 game. I could 4 hours ago but since then I keep getting the chicken walking and then being told I need internet connection. I have strong internet so that is not my problem.

Could you please contact support using the link in my signature? Thanks
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    I have an issue in Fashion Story event. Clothes not showing in Bublegum Cowgirls event, so cant finish the goal, because cant order the clothes, shows only black screen. Did update but its the same. Does anyone have the same problem?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwa View Post
    I have an issue in Fashion Story event. Clothes not showing in Bublegum Cowgirls event, so cant finish the goal, because cant order the clothes, shows only black screen. Did update but its the same. Does anyone have the same problem?
    This issue has been reported. Please post in the correct forum in future as this thread is not intended to report bugs on; that's why we have Bug forums on all Story games. Thank you for raising your concern.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...doesn-t-appear

update: Issue Resolved
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-23-23 at 04:20 PM.

New Resident
    Thank you.