Page 1 of 130 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Community Manager Thread

Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 05-16-11 at 02:56 PM.

Executive Chef
    Ah, the thread to come to.

Looks like there was a problem with a poll for a thread so a new one was created. Can you combine the two threads?
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ow-functioning)
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...st-egg-cellent

Hi, I'm on level 33 and am currently on Battle with Yamike, I can't strike him for some reason, I have so far defeated 1 troll king with 99 lives from the arena and one from the troll pit but I can't do anything with this one.

Please help
    Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaniaskingdom View Post
    Hi, I'm on level 33 and am currently on Battle with Yamike, I can't strike him for some reason, I have so far defeated 1 troll king with 99 lives from the arena and one from the troll pit but I can't do anything with this one.

Please help
    Thanks
    Has Yamike spawned outside of your kingdom bounds? If so try restarting and he'll disappear (you can trigger him again). If this doesn't work zoom in and keep tapping till you get the fight options.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Why in the world don't you guys treat android customers like you do iPhone customers it's really unfair for iPhone folks to get all new updates new ovens and Android have to wait until you are ready to roll the update out if any come at all.

Banned
    Yeah there is a problem with the link can y?all please provide a better link

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivienne141997 View Post
    Yeah there is a problem with the link can y?all please provide a better link
    Exactly what is it you want a link to? At the top of the page is where you can go to find the game and then their respective forums. Eg Forum/social games/castle. Please be more specific if you want assistance.

Hello how about delete pending neighbour please help me

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyagustine998 View Post
    Hello how about delete pending neighbour please help me
    This issue has already been addressed and I replied to you in the pending invites thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1655961

If and when this changes, S8 will provide an update in the appropriate thread. Until then, please note that pending invites will not expire. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Got this. Thanks.

Page 1 of 130 123451151101 ... LastLast