Page 112 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1344

Thread: Community Manager Thread

New Resident
    Restuarant story cannot connect using normal wifi since recently (yesterday or the day before).

However, seems to be okay using 3G or wifi with vpn.

iOS 8.4.1
    Last edited by earnvinny; 08-22-15 at 02:57 AM.

Anyone know why restaurant story has a goal to cook in the cafeteria oven but there is no cafeteria oven nor any goals to finish to unlock it? Last goal expired & still no oven!! Ongoing problem. Team lava could not help

Host(ess)
    Is Bubble Mania no longer being developed? There hasn't been an update since Super Beebur, level 672, and that was over a month ago.

New Resident
    I accidentally bought food for my animals with diamonds can I get them back?

Quote Originally Posted by mlcan View Post
    Is Bubble Mania no longer being developed? There hasn't been an update since Super Beebur, level 672, and that was over a month ago.
    I have the sme question.

New Resident
    Hi, I'm new to Home Design and I've been looking through the threads on how to converse on the game from an iPhone. Seems rude when you can't respond back.

Hello ALL,

I will take this up with the "private" Storm8 team, but I wanted to let my fellow players know what I've been put through by the "Storm8 customer service team" fit the last 3 1/2 weeks. First I'll tell you all that I'm battling a rate brain disease with no cure. I I informed them of that in my first email. I feel that as consumers we should have customer service that accommodates those of us with disabilities. Constant emailing for weeks on end, is NOT ethical, efficient, or accommodating to those of us who have specific struggles, especially in the form of communication at times. Now, as to why I wrote them. I play Storm8 games as a form of cognitive therapy. It helps me stimulate my thinking and things. With the Dragon Story game, in particular, it's designed to cost a FORTUNE!!! I was noticing a trend in their breeding den that, even with the 12 gold boost THAT COST ME REAL MONEY, every time, I was getting tons of the same duplicate common level dragons. So much so that I knew which dragon I was getting by the egg. Then I told them that the last straw was that I breed a level 10 diamond ultra rare with a level 9 chariot dragon, with a boost... AND I GOT A FIRE DRAGON IN 12 SECONDS. That's when I began to realize that my thoughts about the boost were accurate, it's a fraud to get you to buy gold. So I was thinking I would email them and get a simple answer and a simple response, BUT OHH NOOOO!!!! Ones rep called me a liar and said it wasn't possible, I have the email to prove it, then the next one said that the boost is "all about chance, luck, and patience,"....AKA...A FRAUD!!! Again, I have ALL of these emails. Then I have another rep who pulls up my record, which is what I asked them to do, and that proved that what I said was true, but did I EVER get one apology... NOPE NOT ONE!!!! Then they tell me that it's set up to keep the economy of the game consistent, really, ripping people off by pumping it full of winter dragons, island dragons, fire dragons, and such, is beneficial to the economy? Then when I finally told them that the stress of this communication, OVER 3 1/2 WEEKS, was just too much and that I was done because I realized that I was never going to get an apology, I was never going to get any compensation, and they were never going to admit that they did anything wrong with me. Unfortunately for them, they use email as their ONLY INCONVENIENT form of "customer service", if your want to call it that. I've stopped purchasing anything from ALL Storm8 games. Knowing now what I know, from these emails, they should be ashamed. As they were trying to defend themselves they let out information and the boosts in the breeding den are a RIP OFF. Don't waste your money. I'm just trying to help you all. Dragon Story is my favorite game but they have set it up so that the only way to advance with any speed, is to purchase gold. Just know that if anything goes wrong, you have the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life, to look forward to, AND I GET TREATED AT THE VA, so that's saying something. These emails are being forwarded and they are being reported to protect the rest of the players. If customer service can't do what's right for the needs if the customer, then they need reminded that we have rights as the consumer. I hope this helps someone. God bless.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chellebelle0621 View Post
    Hello ALL,

I will take this up with the "private" Storm8 team, but I wanted to let my fellow players know what I've been put through by the "Storm8 customer service team" fit the last 3 1/2 weeks. First I'll tell you all that I'm battling a rate brain disease with no cure. I I informed them of that in my first email. I feel that as consumers we should have customer service that accommodates those of us with disabilities. Constant emailing for weeks on end, is NOT ethical, efficient, or accommodating to those of us who have specific struggles, especially in the form of communication at times. Now, as to why I wrote them. I play Storm8 games as a form of cognitive therapy. It helps me stimulate my thinking and things. With the Dragon Story game, in particular, it's designed to cost a FORTUNE!!! I was noticing a trend in their breeding den that, even with the 12 gold boost THAT COST ME REAL MONEY, every time, I was getting tons of the same duplicate common level dragons. So much so that I knew which dragon I was getting by the egg. Then I told them that the last straw was that I breed a level 10 diamond ultra rare with a level 9 chariot dragon, with a boost... AND I GOT A FIRE DRAGON IN 12 SECONDS. That's when I began to realize that my thoughts about the boost were accurate, it's a fraud to get you to buy gold. So I was thinking I would email them and get a simple answer and a simple response, BUT OHH NOOOO!!!! Ones rep called me a liar and said it wasn't possible, I have the email to prove it, then the next one said that the boost is "all about chance, luck, and patience,"....AKA...A FRAUD!!! Again, I have ALL of these emails. Then I have another rep who pulls up my record, which is what I asked them to do, and that proved that what I said was true, but did I EVER get one apology... NOPE NOT ONE!!!! Then they tell me that it's set up to keep the economy of the game consistent, really, ripping people off by pumping it full of winter dragons, island dragons, fire dragons, and such, is beneficial to the economy? Then when I finally told them that the stress of this communication, OVER 3 1/2 WEEKS, was just too much and that I was done because I realized that I was never going to get an apology, I was never going to get any compensation, and they were never going to admit that they did anything wrong with me. Unfortunately for them, they use email as their ONLY INCONVENIENT form of "customer service", if your want to call it that. I've stopped purchasing anything from ALL Storm8 games. Knowing now what I know, from these emails, they should be ashamed. As they were trying to defend themselves they let out information and the boosts in the breeding den are a RIP OFF. Don't waste your money. I'm just trying to help you all. Dragon Story is my favorite game but they have set it up so that the only way to advance with any speed, is to purchase gold. Just know that if anything goes wrong, you have the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life, to look forward to, AND I GET TREATED AT THE VA, so that's saying something. These emails are being forwarded and they are being reported to protect the rest of the players. If customer service can't do what's right for the needs if the customer, then they need reminded that we have rights as the consumer. I hope this helps someone. God bless.
    So I'm very satisfied with the customer service of TL, but before you do something you should take the time in the forum and read the topics. It is very helpful and if you find nothing, open a new topic with her concerns and all the other players will help them.

New Resident
    I cannot seem to connect to fb for friends or lives in hungry babies mania

New Resident
    I don't know where to post this question. On Dragon Story Picnic (Android) if you send your neighbor gold, you're unable to send them a map request. Why?