Page 99 of 134 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Now that I've read these new rules at least three times...how can I get to the old list with discussions, complaints etc WITHOUT having to see this everytime I sign in?

Hi,
    I am trying to put in a bug issue about not being able to transfer myDS game from android to mini iPad, as recommended in a support gmail.
    I was hoping to get input as to why the request form won't accept the very last field about gems, gold, Xp.
    The forum will not allow me to post and I was wondering why.

Thank you,
    CyiansSanctuary

New Resident
    I tried to report a bug regarding Bingo in the bugs forum but received a message stating that I didn't have permission to access that forum. Why don't I have permission to report bugs?

Smile

Hi. Would like to know where I can go in forum to find out tournament dates. I am new to iOS.
    Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by NeithIsland View Post
    Hi,
    I am trying to put in a bug issue about not being able to transfer myDS game from android to mini iPad, as recommended in a support gmail.
    I was hoping to get input as to why the request form won't accept the very last field about gems, gold, Xp.
    The forum will not allow me to post and I was wondering why.

Thank you,
    CyiansSanctuary
    Where are you trying to input info about gold/gems?

You should be able to start a thread here.
    https://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay...ugs-amp-Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Safeece View Post
    I tried to report a bug regarding Bingo in the bugs forum but received a message stating that I didn't have permission to access that forum. Why don't I have permission to report bugs?
    Try starting a thread in this forum.

https://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay...ugs-amp-Issues

Quote Originally Posted by CyiansSanctuary View Post
    Hi. Would like to know where I can go in forum to find out tournament dates. I am new to iOS.
    Thank you.

Which game?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi, I'm on level 33 and am currently on Battle with Yamike, I can't strike him for some reason, I have so far defeated 1 troll king with 99 lives from the arena and one from the troll pit but I can't do anything with this one.

Please help
    Thanks

Sorry level 33 of Castle story

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaniaskingdom View Post
    Hi, I'm on level 33 and am currently on Battle with Yamike, I can't strike him for some reason, I have so far defeated 1 troll king with 99 lives from the arena and one from the troll pit but I can't do anything with this one.

Please help
    Thanks
    Has Yamike spawned outside of your kingdom bounds? If so try restarting and he'll disappear (you can trigger him again). If this doesn't work zoom in and keep tapping till you get the fight options.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    I made this thread for fashion story suggestions but it got moved to restaurant story section for some odd reason. can someone please move it back to fashion story section? thank you! https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ermaid-display

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    I made this thread for fashion story suggestions but it got moved to restaurant story section for some odd reason. can someone please move it back to fashion story section? thank you! https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ermaid-display
    Sorry I meant to move it to the fashion suggestion section but missed. I've fixed it now
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.