Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddio View Post
Just want to come back and say thank u for at least trying to help....I'm so sorry I was being a butthead.. I have had so many problems with this game and with this I've been mailing teamlava, Google, and Android...no one will even try to help...well I take that back Google did try. Neways TL has just always done nothing but hurt my feelings literally....I've been in a lot of pain (no excuse though) so I tend to get overwhelmed when trying so hard to fix something like this....I would think that with the massive amount of money I've spent (& I know many have spent more but I have spent a lot) that TL would at least be kind of nice if only once...I just really wanted that fountain and m super bummed I still can't get it...I don't see why they can't do something like let me get it when this thing starts to work again...my nbr is having same problem I told her what u said, haven't hears bk yet...maybe it will work for her...I m actually getting stuff in storage, well the stuff I can see, lol...but good luck and thank u for taking the time to help when the companies that make this stuff wouldn't even bother to...thanks again Tina

I did send over to a CM, but they are not on the forum very much on the weekends. I would try to help, but I play on iphone and I am not familar with the android market and the process of buying gems.
( I hope you feel better soon.. and for the record, I did not think you were "grumpy" just frustrated. and we all have been there.)