Page 123 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1344

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BakeMeAJolteon View Post
    I Have her as a Neighbor on Bakery & Restaurant & she has to pay gems on both
    I am not sure but perhaps it depends on your neighbour's playtime, she might had spent gems to complete the goal tasks due to time constraint. A lot of players did complete their goals without spending gems. Unless the goal task asks you to buy a gem appliance which is seldom, you need not spend gems unless you want to. I would suggest that you try out a few goals and see how they work out for you. I saw that you have found the Bakery and Restaurant Story discussion forums, you can check there for goals threads.

I'm not sure she said Everytime a goal comes in she has to spend gems to start the oven part of it so I wasn't sure if we have a limitation on how many stoves we can have in storage. I asked if maybe she had out too many at one time but not sure if she tried putting one away. But if there is a storage limit it would be nice to know so I'm not continuing to stockpile lol

The Honorable Panda
    I'm not sure she said Everytime a goal comes in she has to spend gems to start the oven part of it so I wasn't sure if we have a limitation on how many stoves we can have in storage. I asked if maybe she had out too many at one time but not sure if she tried putting one away. But if there is a storage limit it would be nice to know so I'm not continuing to stockpile lol
    There is no appliance storage limit.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you that is awesome to know I have a question about Restaurant Story now I can't cook the app closes me out but I am able to serve the food I made 6 hours ago, visit my neighbors, tip, gift etc. I just can't cook The game has been working all day until I got home tonight

Grand Emperor
    Thank you that is awesome to know I have a question about Restaurant Story now I can't cook the app closes me out but I am able to serve the food I made 6 hours ago, visit my neighbors, tip, gift etc. I just can't cook The game has been working all day until I got home tonight
    The team is looking into the issue for Restaurant Story. Sorry about that. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...and-it-to-cook

Just to let you know, this Community Manager thread is meant for questions on the forum. If you have further questions on the games, please visit and post in the respective forum. Thank you.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Social-Arcade

Sorry about that I didn't realize this was the wrong place for that it's fixed Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that I didn't realize this was the wrong place for that it's fixed Thank you
    Hey no worries. It's totally fine. Join others in the game forums and have fun chatting and making friends.

I think Bakery story should sell a little blackboard purchased with diamonds chalkboard located under the clock items we can buy chalk board and place on our wall of our bakery to write dailey announcements to our neighbours example Today special Apple pie $2.99
    Thank you
    John
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-06-17 at 01:25 PM. Reason: removed email- privacy

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERBANKCAFE View Post
    I think Bakery story should sell a little blackboard purchased with diamonds chalkboard located under the clock items we can buy chalk board and place on our wall of our bakery to write dailey announcements to our neighbours example Today special Apple pie $2.99
    Thank you
    John
    You can post suggestions for the game in the Bakery Forum.

Bakery Story
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi. In Farm Story 2 I keep getting silver bells when I send my truck. I cannot find a use for all these silver bells...HELP