Thread: Problem with expanding farm

Farm Supplier

Problem with expanding farm

I?ve just expanded my farm and I needed 36 of each item and I had just enough of 1 item and plenty of the other 2. I?m sure I had 2.5 mill in coins as well and needed about 400k. After I expanded my coins are down to 1.7 mill and it taken all my expansion parts - I have none left whereas I should have al least some of 2 of the items. What can I do? I wish I took a screenshot before expanding. I?m signed into my smaller farm?s account - the problem i?m having is on ID gerrywerry Farm name - The Farm.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gc0912 View Post
    I?ve just expanded my farm and I needed 36 of each item and I had just enough of 1 item and plenty of the other 2. I?m sure I had 2.5 mill in coins as well and needed about 400k. After I expanded my coins are down to 1.7 mill and it taken all my expansion parts - I have none left whereas I should have al least some of 2 of the items. What can I do? I wish I took a screenshot before expanding. I?m signed into my smaller farm?s account - the problem i?m having is on ID gerrywerry Farm name - The Farm.
    Ouch I don't know if anything can be done but will copy your post to bugs and issues.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Ouch I don't know if anything can be done but will copy your post to bugs and issues.
    Thanks very much Judy. Probably won’t get them back but i’m really disappointed as it takes me a while to get enough parts to expand!