Thread: New event gone?

New event gone?

Early this morning around 5ish I had the new event goal where you need to make espresso and cronuts. Now, and since around noon, it is gone. I tried deleting the app and still nothing. Is anyone else dealing with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lillykleimeyer View Post
    Early this morning around 5ish I had the new event goal where you need to make espresso and cronuts. Now, and since around noon, it is gone. I tried deleting the app and still nothing. Is anyone else dealing with this?
    Yes! The same thing happened to me! I even bought this new oven and now the goal disappeared

I have baked the cronuts and the expressos, then I bought that new oven, and was baking the Pie Cakes and Coffee Crumbles and Lattes, and then while I was playing the goal suddenly disappeared from my goals section!

Nightclub Owner
    The level requirement for the event changed suddenly when the team fixed a previous issue with the goal. I've asked a Mod to have the team check on the problem, updates on the issue will be posted in the info post of the goal thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ne-04-(5-Days)