Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Rhino Keeper
    I bet something fun is coming to the barons tent for fall. Let?s all be patient. And kind. Geez. Can we remember to be kind? Maybe some fun spooky stuff is coming and we can get our kingdoms ready for autumn!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I bet something fun is coming to the barons tent for fall. Let?s all be patient. And kind. Geez. Can we remember to be kind? Maybe some fun spooky stuff is coming and we can get our kingdoms ready for autumn!
    Im thinking maybe something like pumpkin/cabbages.
    And am hoping for a way to convert green cabbages into pumpkins. Didn't we have something like that before where we could trade green cabbages for something?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Im thinking maybe something like pumpkin/cabbages.
    And am hoping for a way to convert green cabbages into pumpkins. Didn't we have something like that before where we could trade green cabbages for something?
    Yes! I was like snowballs or something last winter.

Rhino Keeper
    I still have a pile of ice cream cabbages sitting in my kingdom that I never got to chop! Sad. I hope they register one day to anything else...

Executive Chef
    S8, Please change the prizes or bring back the Ice Creams.
    We have been stuck with the current 'not really great prizes' for quite some time

Rhino Keeper
    There’s a new rotten pumpkin craft in trade wagon, so there will be new prizes today.
    I already clicked on the tent for today though.

Fashion Designer
    Oooo interesting. Thanks for the heads up!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    There’s a new rotten pumpkin craft in trade wagon, so there will be new prizes today.
    I already clicked on the tent for today though.
    Thanks cccymaaa!
    We can trade 2 Rotten Cabbage's for 1 Rotten Pumpkin and it only takes 5 minutes (didn't the snowball 'conversion' take 6 hours?)
    I'm so excited something new is coming.
    I do hope that the weekday prizes will change too, not just the weekend ones.

I don't know if it's smart to make the Rotten Pumpkin in advance, you won't be getting any free ones that way..

Executive Chef
    Got a beautiful Fall Peacock just now from the Baron's Tent. Plus if you win 4 seasonal prizes from the Baron's Tent, you can win a new pet. Thanks, S8, for hearing our complaints and giving us new prizes!

Rhino Keeper
    Just got an uh-making autumnal peacock in the tent. I LOVE the peacocks. Yes, the snowballs were an aching 6 hours. For our five min per pumpkin, 1 wee, wittle gem to speed up, so, much, much cheaper than the ice cream cabbages if you want to speed up the conversion. Smart business move. I had some videos in the tent too, but still have 3 items to get before the peacock prize. If this is representative, we can expect fabulous prizes w this round. Yay!!!! : D

PS Finally, a new set of prizes and a new thread! Can't wait to see what the rest will be! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.