Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by breenaramos3 View Post
    Do any of these items ever become available for purchase in the Market? I would like to buy the Mint Chip Alicorn, if possible.
    They often do but it?s usually 6months plus after they are removed from the Tent

Videos not loading.

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Got all six videos on an account without a Cabbage Hut.. Other 3 accounts with a hut one account got all 6 but the other 2 got only 2 videos. An trust me I knew my time window for videos they just stopped after Two. Good news was 2 accounts go the Mint ali in the Tent and only had to Use actually 6 Cabbages to win so thats some consolation... still would like better prizes during the week instead of just hoping and wishing for videos and lucky selections when tossing. And praying for something nice on Monday to use the free/vids/Rotten
    I have the mint Ali in my tent Now and threw the ice cream cabbages. The watch videos comes up but does nothing when I hit it.
    I have forced close but still nothing.

Executive Chef
    Yay, just got the Rainbow Peacock using the Sunday-Monday method; cost me 11 regular cabbages. I did have some trouble with the videos - particularly the ones that want to open up the App Store.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8299F024-690B-4051-97CA-B851087B9D11.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	169.1 KB 
ID:	56101

Fashion Designer
    Yay finally got the mint ally! Before this was mostly getting deco only offerings.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Yay, just got the Rainbow Peacock using the Sunday-Monday method; cost me 11 regular cabbages.
    Nice! I got the Rainbow Peacock too! Super happy with it.
    They are beautiful and I like their drops.

Congratulations on your Mint Chip Alicorn Passera!
    I hope everyone got the green beauty in their Tent at least once.

Anyone else feel like the Sherbet Dragon has a better drop rate for the rare stuff (gems, energy) than normal dragons?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Anyone else feel like the Sherbet Dragon has a better drop rate for the rare stuff (gems, energy) than normal dragons?
    Oo I hope so! I just picked up mine today. 😊

Fashion Designer
    Not me.. my sherbet dragon has dropped lots and lots dragon scales...
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Nightclub Owner
    Yesterday, the CS Gods smiled on me and sent the Mint Ali back to my tent. This time I did not forget to log in after the switchover and have claimed it for my own. Thank goodness for second chances, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yesterday, the CS Gods smiled on me and sent the Mint Ali back to my tent. This time I did not forget to log in after the switchover and have claimed it for my own. Thank goodness for second chances, lol.
    Nice, congratulations! He's such a beauty.

So bummed. I finally got A chance at the mint Ali, watched all the videos, bought a few ice cream piles. Won the Ali on the last shot...yes, it took all 25 squares for me. I placed it on my board. Then, the game reset, the Ali is gone from my board/inventory, but the barons tent says I’ve won and I need to check back in 24 hours to play again. I filled out a bug for Team 8. Hopeful they can correct it. Fingers crossed.