Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Executive Chef
    I usually skip the weekend tent, but could not resist the Mint Chip Ali - chocolate mint chip is my favorite summer ice cream cone. It ended up costing me 90 gems to buy ice creams after the free and ad ones - had to go to every square -but well worth it. I only got 3 ice creams from my first pile so just bought the rest inside the tent.

I am very glad I bought the golden mine during the sale so I can slowly replenish my gems.

The ladies came to check out the newest addition:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1C6C1FDC-5B37-425F-BF37-F56D572C44AB.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	227.9 KB 
ID:	55827

Fashion Designer
    I'm so happy to see how lovely the Mint Chip Ali looks in everyone's Kingdom/Queendoms!

I've been plagued by deco these weekends... and repeat prizes. I have accidentally gotten the same prize in my tent back-to-back a few times in a row the last 2 weekends (watching the timer count down before cabbage change-over seems to reload the same prize WITHOUT any of the mini-prizes already marked off for me, just a fresh set of unmarked boxes and new cabbages; I don't know how to purposefully recreate this exactly but it has happened on accident more than once). While that would have been lovely if it had been an Ali (one can dream!), it meant i've only had 4 chances (out of 9 max) for it to appear in my tent so far. I'll try checking after cabbage reset today and see if that helps- my timer will be up 2 hours before then, but I had the umbrella for Friday's chance when I checked after weekend cabbage reset and don't want to risk seeing the umbrella again on Saturday.
    I really hope to see the Ali just once in my tent this month!

I am willing to spend RL cash to get this prize, s8! (Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite Ice cream flavor, too! I was so excited when I saw the banner appear, even before I knew it was a weekly dropper. Honestly expected it to be in my tent immediately given that it felt so personal. Then had some repeat deco both weekends, woops. I did see the penguin last weekend, but it appeared twice for me too! Trying not to get discouraged; we still have 2 weekends, plus the prizes might stay another month... right?) Please don't let the rando factor let me down.

Happy for you all, just hoping for some good luck! Have fun!
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 06-19-20 at 08:08 PM. Reason: iOS changed all of my "'" into "?", changing them back after correcting keyboard settings!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I usually skip the weekend tent, but could not resist the Mint Chip Ali - chocolate mint chip is my favorite summer ice cream cone. It ended up costing me 90 gems to buy ice creams after the free and ad ones - had to go to every square -but well worth it. I only got 3 ice creams from my first pile so just bought the rest inside the tent.

I am very glad I bought the golden mine during the sale so I can slowly replenish my gems.

Wow, awesome timing, taking that picture haha
    Looking good Giselle! Thanks for sharing.
    Definitely worth the 90 Gems.

I'm super happy with my Golden Mine too! (also bought it in sale)
    I'm noticing it's easier to get Gems in-game, the more you have/ the longer you play.

For example, I bought the Barracks a couple of weeks ago and the Adventures often drop Gems. Even though most adventures take 2 days, it still makes a difference.
    And I bought all the Golden Peacocks + won a Rainbow Peacocks, and those really help with Golden Item drops, which help with (5) Gem Trade. (+the Golden Mine is indeed an amazing Golden Item dropper)
    The Lemonade Stand and Trade Post Lv.10 are good Fruit/ Pie droppers and help with the (1) Gem Trade.
    Then there are a couple of things that only rarely drop Gems, (Sir Pigglesworth, The Purple Cow, Dragons and the Armored Black Bears for example) but it's still a chance and they also drop other good stuff.
    Then there are a lot of things that drop Golden Items rarely, but the same applies as above. Still a chance and other good stuff drops, so it's not a waste of energy if no Gold drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I really hope to see the Ali just once in my tent this month!
    I really hope you get a Mint Chip Alicorn in your Tent stormaurora! My best wishes
    Keep faith, every (weekend) day is a new chance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I really hope you get a Mint Chip Alicorn in your Tent stormaurora! My best wishes
    Keep faith, every (weekend) day is a new chance.
    Thank you! ❤️

Fashion Designer
    All the prizes look so awesome but my tent has been rotating among penguin, panda and parasol only. I guess if it doesn't start with p then I won't ever get it. oh I forgot, I also got the peacock once. Wait, never mind, it also starts with p.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know if the swing has any drops or is just deco? Obvs want want want mint Ali, rainbow peacock also very welcome to roost in my realm.

Good luck EVERYONE! And congrats to those who have it! Gorgeous pictures! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    PotP for a Mint Chip Ali.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    PotP for a Mint Chip Ali.
    Mint chip dreams for everyone!
    StormID: neferlala

Fashion Designer
    So happy for you!
    Also what timing, capturing the ladies admiring your Mint Chip Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post

Queendom Name - Hyrule