Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I agree.
    I always feel guilty posting here if you're lucky, because you know so many people aren't. (same with Adventure prizes in the other threads)
    I do love seeing everyone's success! 😊❤️ I feel like it's just that if the thread starts leaning toward either extreme, either only super lucky ones or the people who can't seem to catch any luck (which happens in waves as it should due in part to "me too!"), folks naturally end up feeling like either "it's just me that RNG hates" (And then get really discouraged- unless other unlucky people share or others encourage them) or "wow did ANYONE even see the good prize? Conspiracy, it doesn't exist ! Bait !" (And then up in arms).
    It's always possible to post good news as encouragement too, I know your posts are always lovely. 😊

I hope that everyone feels comfortable enough to share their excitement/woes!

My comment about "some people with 6+, while others have 0" was meant to draw attention to what I feel is the s8 baron's tent failed-random bias or seeming "non random" skew in prize chances, not to make anyone feel bad! ☹️❤️
    It might just be an artifact of a close to "truly random" setup where repeats are not forbidden (hooow can I get the same exact non-drop prize 4 days in a row, then This weekend we both had a strictly non-drop deco weekend?) but since it fell on a certain week of the month (my first 2-3 weekends of the month were pure deco last month too) it just starts the "okay, is this by design?" thinking and then "if yes, nooo that's unfair to some people".
    When it's just me, I just ask if anyone else has experienced it too (or need some, any!, GOOD news 😂❤️), but if it turns out to affect others too... Ugh!! 😣

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    It's always possible to post good news as encouragement too, I know your posts are always lovely. ��
    Thank you, that's so sweet of you to say!
    Wouldn't it be more fun (and more fair) if everyone got the same (random or not random) prize every day? So we could all be happy or sad together.. (I know it's wishful thinking, but still..)
    I like sharing my enthusiasm over things that are available for everyone the most.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-10-20 at 04:26 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thank you, that's so sweet of you to say!
    Wouldn't it be more fun (and more fair) if everyone got the same (random or not random) prize every day? So we could all be happy or sad together.. (I know it's wishful thinking, but still..)
    I like sharing my enthusiasm over things that are available for everyone the most.
    That would be amazing! ❤️

Yesss, so much fun. 😊❤️

Fashion Designer
    Got the ali in my tent today. Still in disbelief.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Wonderful!! 😍❤️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    Does the Creamcupine really drop energy every collection? It doesn't say so on the first page. Would be a reason to go for it for me. The other drops not so much as I have other resources.
    Just collected from mine and did not get any energy only coins

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Congratulations Melany!
    It's so awesome to have a weekly energy dropper among the Weekend prizes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Just felt like showing off my ostentation of peacocks.

Attachment 56188
    Three of my four peafowl each just gave me a golden egg - woo hoo! Just about caught up after my many useless adventures last event.

Executive Chef
    I’ve got the IceCream Cart in my tent.
    Would love one to complete the set.
    But think I’ll need to spend 100gems(ish) to win it.
    Do other people think it’s worth it??

I’m afraid I’ll spend all those gems and then it’ll appear on Monday and I could get for free.
    But I think the tent is on a 3monthly cycle - so will probably change in September ... so running out of time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I’ve got the IceCream Cart in my tent.
    Would love one to complete the set.
    But think I’ll need to spend 100gems(ish) to win it.
    Do other people think it’s worth it??

I’m afraid I’ll spend all those gems and then it’ll appear on Monday and I could get for free.
    But I think the tent is on a 3monthly cycle - so will probably change in September ... so running out of time.
    I don't think the drops are worth it.
    I don't have it myself, but I suspect most drops will be Sugarcane and Sugar, with Ice Cream being the rare drop. (I don't know about you, but I don't need more sugar and sugarcane)
    BUT, I do think it looks nice and will look great with the little Lemonade Stand and Pie Cart (is there an Orange Cart or Stand too?), or with all the Ice Cream Animals.
    I'm still hoping to get it in my Tent on a Monday, I would be very happy with it!
    I don't have enough Gems to get it on another day (have to save the ones I have for the Mint Chip), but if you do have some 'Gem leeway' it's tempting indeed.