Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Rhino Keeper
    The ice cream skunkupine total washout. Got eggs and roast chicken today. : (
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Collected from the Mint Chip Alicorn and got 40 energy and 200 coins. It seems extra sweet treats are a random factor but still 100% awesome :-)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    How many drops do you get from the gem bush?
    I think I got 6 from the first and I got another today for the another Alicorn and got 4. I needed to buy 2 more at 10 gems a piece to get the alicorn so I think it was still good value for a weekly alicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    Amendment on drops - ice cream skunkupine does not drop egg and roast chicken, I tapped my pink chicken by accident and hadn't realised! The adorable but for me fairly useless skunkupine dropped syrup. Waste of gems, going into storage, will take it out each February if I can remember it. : (

Minty alicorn, Please please! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    What does the penguin drop?

Rhino Keeper
    Mint Chip Alicorn gave me 40 energy + some coins (200 or so)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    What does the penguin drop?
    So far it’s dropped fur and tomatoes. It’s super cute... but the drops are not great.

edit add: also dropped fish and creep tooth.
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 06-15-20 at 04:36 AM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    So far it’s dropped fur and tomatoes. It’s super cute... but the drops are not great.
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe it! I just got the Mint Green Ali in my tent! Help me, lovely people, what do I do? My understanding is that I can throw my 6 free balls of ice cream now and then wait until it goes back to normal rotten cabbages and use those to get the Ali. Is that correct? Do we know at what time the ice cream reverts back to rotten cabbages?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I can't believe it! I just got the Mint Green Ali in my tent! Help me, lovely people, what do I do? My understanding is that I can throw my 6 free balls of ice cream now and then wait until it goes back to normal rotten cabbages and use those to get the Ali. Is that correct? Do we know at what time the ice cream reverts back to rotten cabbages?
    2pm eastern time. Hopefully you saved watching videos that will get 6 more to toss at least saving u having to throw more rotten cabbages

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast