Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Host(ess)
    Has anyone recieved the Ice Creamcupine? I have my fingers crossed for it. Hopeful to get the Mint Alicorn again, but I am not sure if that makes me greedy. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    ^^^^
    I have 3 skunkupines. I like them a lot because I hate making chocolate! either 2 chocolates, ice cream or syrup. Can?t recall other drops but I?m usually maxed on sugar.
    Last edited by RobinCradles; 08-15-20 at 12:17 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Parasol. Panda. Penguin. Penguin again.
    Repeat.

I diligently opened the tent 4 times a week for two months now but I haven't yet got a single mint ali. Just change prize already I can't take the disappointment anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh i'm sorry Melany77. 😕 That really does seem stuck. Just curious, do you tend to open the tent around the same time or soon as you can?

I'm stuck on deco again this week, but at least it's not the same piece.

And I don't think it's greed, breenaramos3. 😂 Everyone should have a chance at the green beasty! ❤️

I think there should be some kind of randomizer tracking failsafe that ensures that everyone would see each prize at least once. Some with 6+ Ali's and some Still with 0? Sheesh. 😥
    Good for some, not so for others...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    ^^^^
    I have 3 skunkupines. I like them a lot because I hate making chocolate! Usually drops 4-5 energy for me and either 2 chocolates, ice cream or syrup. Can?t recall other drops but I?m usually maxed on sugar.
    Does the Creamcupine really drop energy every collection? It doesn't say so on the first page. Would be a reason to go for it for me. The other drops not so much as I have other resources.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Executive Chef
    Just felt like showing off my ostentation of peacocks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52770603-91B9-4F4C-8CF7-3FC145BA8002.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	314.7 KB 
ID:	56188

Fashion Designer
    Ok I just need to talk this out so I don’t screw up. I’ve got the mint chip in my tent right now. Rotten cabbages return tomorrow at 11 am PT which is 1 PM Central for me. My tent changes over at 1 PM tomorrow so I will need to buy ice creams in order to get my mint chip because the ice cream to cabbage change over happens at the same time as my tent change. Am I right?

I slacked on checking my tent this weekend due to life. I usually can get my times worked out better.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Am I right?
    That sounds right yes.
    A shame you can't use your normal Cabbages, but even when you have to spent Gems, it's still a wonderful prize to get. Congratulations!

I only got (non drop) Deco's this weekend.
    I'm curious how long these prizes will stay. (can't wait to get new weekday prizes, but I would be sorry to see the weekend ones go..)

I would LOVE a Ice Creamcupine, haven't had him in my tent yet and I adore all the Suzie variants! (maybe it will come back in a 'past prizes' Monster Hunt..)
    Overall I've been very lucky so I really can't complain. Super happy with my newly acquired Alicorns, Dragons and Peacocks!
    I've won 1 Ice Cream Panda, but he's my least favorite (weekend) prize (apart from the non-drop deco's of course)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Just felt like showing off my ostentation of peacocks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52770603-91B9-4F4C-8CF7-3FC145BA8002.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	314.7 KB 
ID:	56188
    Gorgeous! (Illana has to work on her timing )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I think there should be some kind of randomizer tracking failsafe that ensures that everyone would see each prize at least once. Some with 6+ Ali's and some Still with 0? Sheesh. ��
    Good for some, not so for others...
    I agree.
    I always feel guilty posting here if you're lucky, because you know so many people aren't. (same with Adventure prizes in the other threads)