Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else having issues getting the videos to load? This is the second day I get the loading horse and no video
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Nightclub Owner
    For SC's inventory: (It's a 2x2 deco only, no animation)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Summer Swingset 1.PNG 
Views:	3416 
Size:	324.2 KB 
ID:	55831Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Summer Swingset 2.PNG 
Views:	42 
Size:	277.5 KB 
ID:	55832

On the upside, I think it is sized/scaled perfectly but there is the downside of it having one of those severe and oddly placed shadows - they irk me to no end though I can't really say why. All I know is that they draw my eye and distract me from enjoying the beauty of the item itself.

Name:	Summer Swingset 3.PNG 
Views:	96 
Size:	690.2 KB 
ID:	55833

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For SC's inventory: (It's a 2x2 deco only, no animation)

Name:	Summer Swingset 1.PNG 
Views:	3416 
Size:	324.2 KB 
ID:	55831Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Summer Swingset 2.PNG 
Views:	42 
Size:	277.5 KB 
ID:	55832

On the upside, I think it is sized/scaled perfectly but there is the downside of it having one of those severe and oddly placed shadows - they irk me to no end though I can't really say why. All I know is that they draw my eye and distract me from enjoying the beauty of the item itself.

Name:	Summer Swingset 3.PNG 
Views:	96 
Size:	690.2 KB 
ID:	55833
    Got the swing today as well. I was not expecting it to be 2x2 More like a gate 2x1.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Good luck all!! I was able to secure a Mint Chip Ali today! As promised, I bought Gems (at full price, no sales this weekend) and was too excited to remember that I might get better value from the Ice cream piles so bought a full 22 cabbages straight from the tent and threw all but 6 to secure her.

Hope you all see the Ali come through soon! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Anyone else having issues getting the videos to load? This is the second day I get the loading horse and no video
    I actually haven't had the videos load properly in quite a while. It doesn't seem to be an uncommon issue from a quick forum search- rather, free video offers that work seems to be rare. My other games show them fine, but on CS I get 1 to load at most if i'm lucky and then the offer to watch a video is still active but I get stuck in endless "The video failed to load."

-

Oh the gate does look pretty, even with the drop shadow! It looks almost like just one of those bushes is casting the side shadow, but the bench itself casts the beneath one... how strange.

Fashion Designer
    Pretty excited to get the mint chip ali! Only cost me 40 gems so yaaay!! Thanks Storm 8!
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Rhino Keeper
    Well I know you all will sympathize! I had the mint chip Ali in my tent yesterday morning. Had a dr. appointment. Then FORGOT to go back in and lost it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Well I know you all will sympathize! I had the mint chip Ali in my tent yesterday morning. Had a dr. appointment. Then FORGOT to go back in and lost it!
    Ow no, that's terrible.
    Power of the Post for you to get another chance!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Pretty excited to get the mint chip ali! Only cost me 40 gems so yaaay!! Thanks Storm 8!
    Congratulations! And spending only 40 Gems is awesome!

Fashion Designer
    Yay! I got the Mint Green Ali.
    I only had to chop 3 Ice Cream Pile's to get him as the piles rendered 6, 4 and then 6 Ice Creams.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Can anyone tell me how the videos reload? I just watched all of the ads to get free cabbage ice creams. Is there a set time when the video icon reappears with 6 more ads to watch, do the ads come 1 every few hours, or do they take 24 hours to come back? Thanks 😊