Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Fashion Designer
    I think the week day prizes are almost worthless. To me the only good prize is the mint alicorn on the weekend. Nice to see an alicorn in the tent. I was unusually fortunate to get one in my tent and bought enough ice cream scoops (120 gems) to win one. I wasn't good about choosing squares.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I think the week day prizes are almost worthless. To me the only good prize is the mint alicorn on the weekend. Nice to see an alicorn in the tent. I was unusually fortunate to get one in my tent and bought enough ice cream scoops (120 gems) to win one. I wasn't good about choosing squares.
    Hence why I am saying the Cabbage Huts that some got two of are WORTHLESS now! Unless you Magically get a nice prize on Monday.

Executive Chef
    I have been lucky to receive 2 mint allies during this tent update. I wait until late Sunday night (EDT) to check the tent. I then throw my ice creams, watch videos for more ice creams. Then after 2pm (EDT) on Monday I throw cabbages.

Of course both times I somehow have to clear all 25 spots...but atleast I get an Alicorn. I am not even checking the tent until Sunday evening. There are no weekday prizes that interest me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I have been lucky to receive 2 mint allies during this tent update. I wait until late Sunday night (EDT) to check the tent. I then throw my ice creams, watch videos for more ice creams. Then after 2pm (EDT) on Monday I throw cabbages.

Of course both times I somehow have to clear all 25 spots...but atleast I get an Alicorn. I am not even checking the tent until Sunday evening. There are no weekday prizes that interest me.
    Not sure why you wait till Sunday. If you wait till after Goal starts Friday to open TEnt you get a chance at 4 tries at good Prize

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Hence why I am saying the Cabbage Huts that some got two of are WORTHLESS now! Unless you Magically get a nice prize on Monday.
    I agree greasyfork1. S8 knows a lot of us build up a supply of cabbages. The decorations don't usually interest me, so I collect but don't spend often. The decos take up space that could be used for something that drops items.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Not sure why you wait till Sunday. If you wait till after Goal starts Friday to open TEnt you get a chance at 4 tries at good Prize
    I don't buy extra ice cream cabbages, so I save the videos for extra icc's for Sunday night so that Monday when the tent reverts to rotten cabbages I still have enough time of the Sunday night prize 22 hour counter.

I need to not trigger the timer for the Sunday prize until I know I can throw rotten cabbages to get the prize.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 07-18-20 at 02:45 AM.

Farm Supplier
    It’s been so long since I’ve seen anything in the Baron’s Tent worth having or that I didn’t already have. I’ve yet to see the Mint Ally, and would buy the extra ice cream cabbages to get it because I know I’d never get it w/the 6 that S8 started us out with. It’s always taken me between 20-25 throws to obtain prizes in the tent.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Is the ice cream skunkupie a weekend tent option, or weekday? I'm assuming weekend. The drops seem better.

I've continued gathering from the panda. Maybe he has some rare drops in the mix but so far I've still only been getting sugar cane, fur and creep tooth.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Is the ice cream skunkupie a weekend tent option, or weekday? I'm assuming weekend. The drops seem better.

I've continued gathering from the panda. Maybe he has some rare drops in the mix but so far I've still only been getting sugar cane, fur and creep tooth.
    You are correct, it is a weekend prize - the first post has the full details listed there if you'd like to more info.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You are correct, it is a weekend prize - the first post has the full details listed there if you'd like to more info.
    These information posts are invaluablele, I think I missed the forest for the trees. You're right I'd not noticed the first group is all under a heading saying weekend drops. Thank you.