Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

I haven't been looking in this thread since the Mint Ali was first introduced and didn't realize how lucky I was. I guess I should have gone to get lottery tickets during the weekends instead of visiting the Baron's Tent.

Sending luck to all king and queendoms out there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I haven't been looking in this thread since the Mint Ali was first introduced and didn't realize how lucky I was. I guess I should have gone to get lottery tickets during the weekends instead of visiting the Baron's Tent.

Sending luck to all king and queendoms out there.
    Lol. I?ve been pretty lucky too. Managed to get 3 mint Alicorns, 3 rainbow peacocks, 2 sherbet dragons, 1 icecreamupine, 1 pastel penguin. The panda hasn?t appeared at all & I?m not interested in the decor. Alicorns, peacocks & dragons I love.

Banned
    Now the videos are causing Castle Story to crash.. the stupid Homescapes one will play then open APp Store. When you press to go back to Castle Story in upper left.. CS either restarts are I get a No Internet Message.. COme on S8 you already have taken the Cabbage Hut away at least let us have a chance during the week end.. sheesh /////

I don’t believe it, another Mint Ali! I think I would really have won the lottery at least once if I’d gone to get a ticket in these past weeks

I may be lucky here but I never seem to win the event characters from going on adventures

I’m sending out luck to all waiting for one

Fashion Designer
    Thank you deadpixel! ❤️
    Love your Ali-Army row. 😍

Feeling very lucky to have my 3 (2 more since last post!), but would love to see one more before month's end. 😊❤️
    I have 3 Mint Ali's (1 from last month, 2 from this), 2 Rainbow Peacocks (1 from each month), and have seen all the animals at least once. Far cry from just seeing pure repeating decor for the entire first half of last month, phew!
    ( Kinda wishing i'd have snagged the dragon or skunkupine on a Monday when they appeared, though, but I was saving in case of Mint Ali. 😊 )

The 1st of August falls on a Saturday next weekend, so we'll get to see if we keep these prizes or a new batch right away.
    Hope everyone sees the prize they've been waiting for this weekend! ❤️

Good luck all!!

Banned
    Bought a IceCream Ball of Cabbages or whatever they are called.. I only needed 2 squares and got 7 Cabagges to throw. Only needed 5. So was left with 2. After the tent recycled it wiped those 2 and restared with 6. I thought during the event the bought cabbages collected would stay. Shouldnt I have started this new day with 8 ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Bought a IceCream Ball of Cabbages or whatever they are called.. I only needed 2 squares and got 7 Cabagges to throw. Only needed 5. So was left with 2. After the tent recycled it wiped those 2 and restared with 6. I thought during the event the bought cabbages collected would stay. Shouldnt I have started this new day with 8 ?
    Same as with rotten cabbages, the game only refills you "up to" the daily max it'll give (Which is up to 3 rotten cabbages, or 6 ice cream cabbages).

If you have below 3 Rotten cabbages, it'll fill you back up to (but not past) 3; if you have below 6, it'll fill you up to (but not past) 6 Ice Cream Cabbages. If you have above those max numbers, you'll keep the cabbages you have but the game won't refill any free ones.
    As i'm sure you're aware, the only way to get above that max is through Cabbage Hut, purchases, or drops but then you lose the "free" refills.

It happened to me earlier this month- I had 5 Ice Cream Cabbages (left over from a purchase) after winning the prize, next day I was back to 6- so I only got 1 free one from the game that day. It feels like a waste, but your purchased cabbages ARE still there- the game just doesn't give you more than the required number to get "back up to daily" free.
    Another way to phrase it: We don't get 3 rotten or 6 Ice Cream cabbages added to our total balance for free a day, we get "refilled" back up to 3 or 6... you keep what you have, but once it gets past those numbers there's nothing for it to refill. 😔
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 07-25-20 at 10:36 AM.

Fashion Designer
    This happened to me too. I finally got the mint chip Ali today and I got 5/6 with my freebies/videos. I bought a ice cream pile which gave me 4 more, but I got the 6th piece on my first throw. I can’t complain too much, as I got a weekly dropper for only 30 gems.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    This happened to me too. I finally got the mint chip Ali today and I got 5/6 with my freebies/videos. I bought a ice cream pile which gave me 4 more, but I got the 6th piece on my first throw. I can’t complain too much, as I got a weekly dropper for only 30 gems.
    Oo congratulations that's an awesome price!! 😍❤️

Host(ess)
    Do any of these items ever become available for purchase in the Market? I would like to buy the Mint Chip Alicorn, if possible.