Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Executive Chef
    I am getting frustrated with the constant resets! Yesterday's awful one was, I got the Mint Chip Alicorn, played the free cabbages, watched the videos, then bought ice cream cabbage piles to get the Ali. Just after I placed it on my board, the game reset, the Ali was gone, but the Baron's Tent said I already had it:

I wanted to show the pic but the system won't let me upload.

Missing the overnight Trades in the Royal Exchange has been bad enough, along with missing my overnight crafts, now this!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-16-20 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Attempting to add picture
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I don't think the drops are worth it.
    I don't have it myself, but I suspect most drops will be Sugarcane and Sugar, with Ice Cream being the rare drop. (I don't know about you, but I don't need more sugar and sugarcane)
    BUT, I do think it looks nice and will look great with the little Lemonade Stand and Pie Cart (is there an Orange Cart or Stand too?), or with all the Ice Cream Animals.
    I'm still hoping to get it in my Tent on a Monday, I would be very happy with it!
    I don't have enough Gems to get it on another day (have to save the ones I have for the Mint Chip), but if you do have some 'Gem leeway' it's tempting indeed.
    i have the sweet cart. not worth it
    there is an orange cart. they are both in my kingdom
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am getting frustrated with the constant resets! Yesterday's awful one was, I got the Mint Chip Alicorn, played the free cabbages, watched the videos, then bought ice cream cabbage piles to get the Ali. Just after I placed it on my board, the game reset, the Ali was gone, but the Baron's Tent said I already had it:

I wanted to show the pic but the system won't let me upload.

Missing the overnight Trades in the Royal Exchange has been bad enough, along with missing my overnight crafts, now this!
    That's bad
    Did you fill in a Ticket? Usually they can fix these kind of things..
    Hope it gets sorted out.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I just received two jewels from the Sherbet Dragon. Ice cream cart/stand gives mostly sugar.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-22-20 at 06:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I just received two gems from the Sherbet Dragon. Ice cream cart/stand gives mostly sugar.
    I've been lucky with my 2 Sherbet Dragons too. Received 2 Gems or 5 Energy a couple of times since I have them.
    Is it bad I still want the Ice Cream Cart, despite of the drops?
    I have the Penguin today, so I'm super happy. I didn't have him yet. Not sure about the drops, but he is very very cute!
    Still no sight of the adorable Ice Creamcupine in Fabletown Hope we have another week with these Weekend prizes. (could we keep the weekend ones indefinitely and change up the weekday selection? )
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-17-20 at 06:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i have the sweet cart. not worth it
    there is an orange cart. they are both in my kingdom
    It is cute though, with the little Ice Cream on top, haha (finding it took some time, it was 'hiding in plain sight' too much, it was fun! Where is Wally Castle Story Style)
    I like the Cobbler Cart too, hope it appears in the Tent.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-17-20 at 06:08 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    That's bad
    Did you fill in a Ticket? Usually they can fix these kind of things..
    Hope it gets sorted out.
    Yes, I did a ticket immediately, haven't heard anything back yet. I am just a bit bummed that I will have to wait extra days before I can collect...but it's so pretty! I guess it's the price I will have to pay
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Yes, I did a ticket immediately, haven't heard anything back yet. I am just a bit bummed that I will have to wait extra days before I can collect...but it's so pretty! I guess it's the price I will have to pay
    Yay thank you Storm8.....Mint Chip is now happily dancing next to PortiaBella....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCF3ADEC-E4BE-47AD-A835-5D5A18001A21.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	706.3 KB 
ID:	56288

Executive Chef
    Yay thank you Storm8.....Mint Chip is now happily dancing next to PortiaBella....
    That's awesome, I'm happy S8 fixed it!

Nightclub Owner
    For the past several weeks all I keep getting are the sand castle and the sand watchtower day after day. Sigh. I get the umbrella on the weekends. Smh. What gives?!
    On the plus side, my cabbage store is going up.