Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The change is to the Baron?s Tent, not the Cabbage Hut. The Cabbage Hut still churns out cabbages as always.
    But you can?t use them for 3 days of 7. Ie. The CHANGE!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Still no alicorn or skunkupine here. Power of the post, please help me, I'm losing hope here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Still no alicorn or skunkupine here. Power of the post, please help me, I'm losing hope here.
    They wont start till 2PM EST and will stop Monday 2pm EST UNless they have changed the dynamic
    So dont open your Tent till after the goal pops up.

Goal Starts Friday Collection one
    then the next Three collections will have a chance to get Alicorn etc
    Always make sure you collect before Goal ends that allows 4 tries.
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 07-10-20 at 10:33 AM.

Fashion Designer
    When I said "I really want to see the Ali just once", I didn't mean I only ever want to see it once! 😂 C'mon luck, please give us all what we seek. ❤️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    One thing about the Mint Chip Alicorn I want to mention.
    Of course I love him and his art, but there is a tiny thing that bothers me a surprising lot.
    When he's on the ground, his hoves stick out (onto the next space). Other Alicorns and Unicorns don't have that. Makes it harder to find a nice place for him. I don't like the sight of him having his hoves halfway on a road.
    I know it's a tiny thing and I'm a pretty crazy perfectionist to even be bothered by it, but.. Just thought I mention it just in case it's a small 'issue' to fix.
    I'm so sorry, I must come across as spoiled. Of course I'm thrilled I was lucky enough to have him in my Tent.
    I just found out S8 actually fixed the issue I had with the hooves of Mint Chip Ali sticking out.
    WOW, that's amazing!
    Thank you so much for listening to our request and taking the time to change things.
    BIG COMPLIMENTS TO TEAM S8!
    You've made me very happy!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I just had the dragon appear in my tent. What kind of sweets does he drop? And does he drop other items more often than sweets, or several items at once?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I just had the dragon appear in my tent. What kind of sweets does he drop? And does he drop other items more often than sweets, or several items at once?
    I just read through this thread with the same question, then saw your post at the end! Lol. It looks like the confirmed drops are only on page 1. Then on page 5, Shibuya's inventory list indicates gems and energy as drops (as the standard chance of these for dragons-- yet I don't think the Spring dragon drops gems?) But there's a question mark there on page 5. Then somewhere along the way someone mentions they got a Royal Sundae from it.

Can anyone with the Sherbet Dragon confirm drops other than the ones so far? Especially energy, gems, or sweet feasts? Thanks in advance!

Fashion Designer
    I have 3 sherbet dragons. I've gotten gems and 5 energy from them but it's rare. I'm sure they drop sweet stuff but I haven't seen it. Maybe I missed it because I'm perpetually maxed on all sweet items from sugar to sundae to sweet feast. But apparently sweet stuff is a rare drop.

The tent failed me this time. No Ali or skunk. The power of the post didn't work either. I give up. If I see another pastel penguin again I might actually throw all my stones at it.

Fashion Designer
    Mint chip Ali wheerreee aaarreee yyyooouuu
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Banned
    And back to Rotten Cabbages and the Litter of Unwanted Puppies are back till Friday. ///