Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
I agree.
I always feel guilty posting here if you're lucky, because you know so many people aren't. (same with Adventure prizes in the other threads)
I do love seeing everyone's success! 😊❤️ I feel like it's just that if the thread starts leaning toward either extreme, either only super lucky ones or the people who can't seem to catch any luck (which happens in waves as it should due in part to "me too!"), folks naturally end up feeling like either "it's just me that RNG hates" (And then get really discouraged- unless other unlucky people share or others encourage them) or "wow did ANYONE even see the good prize? Conspiracy, it doesn't exist ! Bait !" (And then up in arms).
It's always possible to post good news as encouragement too, I know your posts are always lovely. 😊

I hope that everyone feels comfortable enough to share their excitement/woes!

My comment about "some people with 6+, while others have 0" was meant to draw attention to what I feel is the s8 baron's tent failed-random bias or seeming "non random" skew in prize chances, not to make anyone feel bad! ☹️❤️
It might just be an artifact of a close to "truly random" setup where repeats are not forbidden (hooow can I get the same exact non-drop prize 4 days in a row, then This weekend we both had a strictly non-drop deco weekend?) but since it fell on a certain week of the month (my first 2-3 weekends of the month were pure deco last month too) it just starts the "okay, is this by design?" thinking and then "if yes, nooo that's unfair to some people".
When it's just me, I just ask if anyone else has experienced it too (or need some, any!, GOOD news 😂❤️), but if it turns out to affect others too... Ugh!! 😣