Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    2pm eastern time. Hopefully you saved watching videos that will get 6 more to toss at least saving u having to throw more rotten cabbages
    So that's in approximately two hours, right? Lovely! Thanks for the quick reply!
    I'm on Android, so I don't get videos to watch, that's only for iOS users.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I can't believe it! I just got the Mint Green Ali in my tent! Help me, lovely people, what do I do? My understanding is that I can throw my 6 free balls of ice cream now and then wait until it goes back to normal rotten cabbages and use those to get the Ali. Is that correct? Do we know at what time the ice cream reverts back to rotten cabbages?
    Congratulations!
    I've got the Rainbow Peacock today, so I'm pretty happy too.
    If it's drops are anything like the Golden Peacock I'm thrilled. And if not it's still very beautiful!

Edit : yes, the Cabbages change back in less than 2 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Congratulations!
    If it's drops are anything like the Golden Peacock I'm thrilled. And if not it's still very beautiful!

Edit : yes, the Cabbages change back in less than 2 hours.
    Thanks, Ronja, and congrats to you too! I agree, the Rainbow Peacock is beautiful, as are the peacocks in general! I think they are among the most beautiful creatures in CS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    So that's in approximately two hours, right? Lovely! Thanks for the quick reply!
    I'm on Android, so I don't get videos to watch, that's only for iOS users.
    You should be able to throw regular cabbages and get it now! I just got the peacock this way and the dragon last week. Very lucky to get two mint Ali's this weekend-hoping for at least two more to fill my Ali row!
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Minty's mine, woohoo! I got extremely lucky and only had to throw 9 more cabbages to get it, though I wouldn't have minded even if I'd had to open all 25 tiles!

Nightclub Owner
    Just wanted to drop by and share that the deco-only Summer Picnic is only 1x1, not 2x2 like the picnic scenes usually are. I'm disappointed but at least it's another tick off the list of things to collect, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Just wanted to drop by and share that the deco-only Summer Picnic is only 1x1, not 2x2 like the picnic scenes usually are. I'm disappointed but at least it's another tick off the list of things to collect, lol.
    Really tiny then. Thanks for sharing.

I have no clue about the 2 last deco in this weekend event: Garden Swing & Beach Umbrella.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    You should be able to throw regular cabbages and get it now! I just got the peacock this way and the dragon last week. Very lucky to get two mint Ali's this weekend-hoping for at least two more to fill my Ali row!
    Ali ROW, haha!
    I need 1 more, and then I'll have 1 weekly energy dropper for each day! That's 40 extra energy EACH morning! Can't wait!

The Rainbow Peacock is gorgeous.
    Thanks to the person suggesting they make it bigger to match the Golden Peacocks. (thought I read something about that)

These beautiful new prizes make the weekend extra fun!
    Even makes a reluctant to spent Gems person like me, spent Gems.

One thing about the Mint Chip Alicorn I want to mention.
    Of course I love him and his art, but there is a tiny thing that bothers me a surprising lot.
    When he's on the ground, his hoves stick out (onto the next space). Other Alicorns and Unicorns don't have that. Makes it harder to find a nice place for him. I don't like the sight of him having his hoves halfway on a road.
    I know it's a tiny thing and I'm a pretty crazy perfectionist to even be bothered by it, but.. Just thought I mention it just in case it's a small 'issue' to fix.
    I'm so sorry, I must come across as spoiled. Of course I'm thrilled I was lucky enough to have him in my Tent.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Congratulations!
    I got the rainbow peacock a couple weeks back, I think its drops may be a little better than the golden peacock or at least for me they have been so far. I have gotten seeds more often (which I need for the several things) and today I got a gold nugget. I don't think I have ever gotten a gold nugget from the golden peacock lots of eggs but no nuggets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yukigray View Post
    I got the rainbow peacock a couple weeks back, I think its drops may be a little better than the golden peacock or at least for me they have been so far. I have gotten seeds more often (which I need for the several things) and today I got a gold nugget. I don't think I have ever gotten a gold nugget from the golden peacock lots of eggs but no nuggets.
    Thanks Yukigray! I'm even more happy with him now! (is that possible? apparently so )
    I'll think about a Rainbow area if I'm lucky enough to get more Rainbow Beauties the next couple of weeks.
    Good luck everyone!

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast