Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Still waiting for one in my second kingdom.

PotP.
    I've had two show up since this post.
    I've now got the ali in both kingdom.

Good luck to those still waiting for one.

PotP.
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 07-06-20 at 04:21 PM.

Banned
    This is still a horrible coup... we get nothing during the week for using Rotten Cabbages then we are relegated to Ice Cream Cabbages during Weekend.. Not sure why people are not mad at this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    This is still a horrible coup... we get nothing during the week for using Rotten Cabbages then we are relegated to Ice Cream Cabbages during Weekend.. Not sure why people are not mad at this?
    I don't like that the value of the Rotten Cabbages had been diminished so much with these new developments.
    Especially because some of us only recently acquired the Cabbage Huts.

BUT the little loophole on Monday (Sunday for those in the US probably?) keeps me happy.
    I was fortunate enough to have the Alicorn appear twice for me on Monday, and yesterday it only costs me 4 Rotten Cabbages.
    That's just absurd (in an unbelievable good way), and I won't forget it.
    I didn't participate in the Snowball event (which was hard at the time), but it did give me the chance to gather a lot of Rotten Cabbages that have given so many good prizes since then. I can only look back on it with positive feelings.

I don't mind if the weekday prizes are returning ones (although there are not really great this time around)
    I like that we are able to throw the free Ice Cream Cabbages in the weekend, with a chance at Rotten Cabbages (and in combo with video's a very small chance at winning the prize)
    On Monday I'm crossing my fingers for a non-deco (weekend) prize that I can win with my Rotten Cabbages. All of them are so beautiful.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-07-20 at 01:36 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I'm not mad at all about the weekend ice cream cabbages. First of all the mint chip alicorn is amazing! The chance for a beautiful weekly alicorn that you would spend max 120 gems to get is awesome.

I was lucky enough to get two alicorns, one using gems and the second one on a Monday with regular cabbages, as well as a panda, penguin and peacock with regular cabbages.

And I would happily spend more gems on alicorns, just bring them to my tent :-)

Fashion Designer
    I definitely agree that the adorable cute wonderful Mint Chip Alicorn is keeping the peace this cycle. A weekly energy-dropping Ali, for as little as 6 lucky cabbage throws?!
    I'd love love love to fling more gems around for another and be able to join the ranks of Multi-Mint Ali's, but we have to get lucky enough for it to appear in our tent even once (let alone a blessed multiple times!) before we have a chance.

Most of the energy seems to be hoping for a Mint Chip to appear or non-deco prizes, and "i'll wait and see" about how future months pan out.
    I'm ignoring the weekday tent completely so I can save up Rotten Cabbages for a future prize I might really want, and I'm on my toes checking every weekend day to see if The Mint Chip wonder appears. ❤️

The other dropper weekend prizes are really cute too, but their drops aren't enough for me to spend gems on so i'm just throwing the free weekend cabbages at those for the small prizes. I do have a Rainbow Peacock. 😊

Also...
    The last weekday prize cycle had the repeat-prize Aquamarine Alicorn (daily dropper), so I think that there's still hope that even if the Rotten Cabbage prizes go purely re-release in the future there might be some worthy repeats in there. If another daily Ali returns or at least a reliable (guaranteed) energy dropper is in the next weekday tent's prize cycle, I think we'd be very happy campers!
    However, if the weekday prizes are not so great next month too, we might see some grumbles turn into complaints.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 07-07-20 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Typo

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    As pretty as the panda is, so far I am finding it gives slightly disappointing drops. If you don't have fur or teeth it might be helpful. I do still need sugar, and so far it's not dropped any.

I really like the peacock. It drops multiple items. I almost always get roast chicken and eggs. I've also received a golden egg and golden Apple, sometimes gems. But the thing I like most about it is that it seems to be generous with dropping piles of seeds.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I don't like that the value of the Rotten Cabbages had been diminished so much with these new developments.
    Especially because some of us only recently acquired the Cabbage Huts.
    l.
    For three days the Cabbage Hut ceases to be a Cabbage Hut.. its a thing that looks like a Cabbage Hut.. smells like a Cabbage Hut.. but is no Cabbage Hut.
    Its a veiled mockery of the Cabbage Hut that many have spent money on and time to gather Hard earned Tokens to acquire. I can for see a future where this will become the norm with S8.. Let me get some help for this prognostication.. i have pulled out of inventory my Fortune Teller Tent to help in this matter.. but upon collection I have discovered its totally WORTHLESS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    For three days the Cabbage Hut ceases to be a Cabbage Hut.. its a thing that looks like a Cabbage Hut.. smells like a Cabbage Hut.. but is no Cabbage Hut.
    Its a veiled mockery of the Cabbage Hut that many have spent money on and time to gather Hard earned Tokens to acquire.
    What do you mean? Nothing has changed with the Cabbage Huts.
    We just have less opportunity to spent the Rotten Cabbages and less opportunity to get good (throwable by Rotten Cabbages) prizes in the Baron's Tent.
    Making them less valuable then they were, but you still get them 7 days a week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    What do you mean? Nothing has changed with the Cabbage Huts.
    We just have less opportunity to spent the Rotten Cabbages and less opportunity to get good (throwable by Rotten Cabbages) prizes in the Baron's Tent.
    Making them less valuable then they were, but you still get them 7 days a week.
    You said nothing has changed then you describe what is clearly a Change. Make up your mind.

Executive Chef
    The change is to the Baron’s Tent, not the Cabbage Hut. The Cabbage Hut still churns out cabbages as always.