Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Woo I'm pleased you got your mint chip Ali.

I never get an ice cream weekend reward on Friday. And often I get the cabbage ice cream quest but no free ice cream. I'll have to take a closer look at this. When IS the rollover time?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Woo I'm pleased you got your mint chip Ali.

I never get an ice cream weekend reward on Friday. And often I get the cabbage ice cream quest but no free ice cream. I'll have to take a closer look at this. When IS the rollover time?
    Same time as when new events are released- 11am game time (PST) / 12am MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST. Or 8pm GMT+2. 😊

Weekend cabbages start FRIDAY at 11am PST and leave MONDAY at 11am PST, so check your tent AFTER 11am on Friday for a Weekend prize. Then just check once Saturday (earliest you can check would be 9am given that prizes stay in our tents for 22-hours; latest should be 2:50pm) and then anytime Sunday before let's say 12:50pm to be safe (you will need your Sunday prize out of your tent before 10:50am on Monday) and then BEFORE 11am on Monday for 4 chances for a Weekend prize. As long as your Monday prize loads in before 10:59am, it will be a Weekend Prize and you'll get ice cream cabbages to throw quickly before 11am (hence the at least 10 minutes beforehand thing) and then your rotten cabbages may come back after 11am with the Weekend prize still in your tent.
    I used game timezone for simplicity's sake.😊
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-22-20 at 10:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I just got the goal for buying ice cream scoops. I went to the Barron's tent. I have a deco item (Flower stall), but 0 ice cream cabbages/scoops. Since it's the weekend switch, shouldn't I have 6 of those? I always start Friday afternoon out with 0 ice cream scoops. I have to wait until Sat to get the 6 free daily scoops. I haven't even looked at Baron's tent since Wed, so the timer wouldn't start until it automatically switches on Friday.

Does this happen to everyone else? I submitted a bug ticket to S8 at least a week or so ago, but have had no response.
    I don't check the tent at all on Thursdays and wait for the Friday popup. What time zone are you in?
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-23-20 at 03:25 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Either there’s a bug with the tent, or this one is done. I got the game board thingy today.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Copying this over from sales post:

Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post

side note: in all my excitement for the sale, I accidentally opened my tent too early. Doh!
    I opened my tent at :24 after and still have Rotten Cabbages and got a Lemonade Stand (Weekday Prize). Strange. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post

I'm loving the sale but there's a bug in my tent too. Why am I getting a lemonade stand? Did the tent switch prizes?
    I didn't get the usual Weekend splash banner, and the Ice Cream cabbages aren't back in the marketplace yet.
    I think the massive sale, expansion plots, and double trade tickets made it lag/ they didn't switch it over yet.

Nightclub Owner
    Add me to those who didn't get the weekend prizes, just opened it now and had the sand castle. Does this mean that the ice cream cabbage event is over?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Add me to those who didn't get the weekend prizes, just opened it now and had the sand castle. Does this mean that the ice cream cabbage event is over?
    I also have the sand castle. It?s almost 6:00 pm California (aka game) time and I have the sand castle and rotten cabbages.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I don't check the tent at all on Thursdays and wait for the Friday popup. What time zone are you in?
    Sorry. Was busy with the panda event and was ignoring the Baron's tent this week. Hoping it would be correct for the Friday switchover. I'm in the US - central time. So my tent should start the weekend on Friday at 1 PM. Like others have posted, I didn't get the notice of the weekend play.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 08-29-20 at 04:14 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I ALSO have the sandcastle.

Anyone have more ice cream cabbages?
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    I also have the sand castle. It?s almost 6:00 pm California (aka game) time and I have the sand castle and rotten cabbages.
    And it is now after 3:52 PM PT on Saturday and I still have rotten cabbages. My prize is a weekday prize - the Dragon Hoard. It seems S8 forgot to turn on the weekend Baron’s Tent prizes and that they still haven’t done so.