Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Maybe everyone with more than 99 Rotten Cabbage can check if they get black flagged or not.
    Maybe it's a false alarm and I don't want to upset/ angry people for nothing.
    I can collect again in 17 hours.
    This is a game ender for me if its capped... Cabbage hut goes the way of the now Worthless FOrtune Tent..... I had a feeling this might happen.. Making the Cabbage Hut useless on the weekends was just a start.. 4 days you can use the cabbage hut.. well look at this way.. the prizes have been cr@p anyway during the week... dogs that even a HUmane Society would turn away and castles made of sand.. you know what happens to them.. they get washed away S8

Fashion Designer
    I also got black flags for rotten cabbages this morning. If they really made the change intentionally then it's a very bad move. Somehow I'm inclined to think that this is a bug and I hope it'll be fixed soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I also got black flags for rotten cabbages this morning. If they really made the change intentionally then it's a very bad move. Somehow I'm inclined to think that this is a bug and I hope it'll be fixed soon.
    I very much hope you'll be proven right. I haven't been one to regularly rant against S8 on here. In fact, I believe the only time I voiced my displeasure was the Feanor incident (and I was satisfied with the solution offered by S8, even though others weren't). However, if this is no bug but intentional, I'll be very angry for quite some time. But then again I feel like S8 has tried in the past to keep us satisfied (if not happy), so I think you're right, I should give them the benfit of the doubt.

Executive Chef
    Just checking in to see if I had a brain-synapse this morning or not.
    Nope, I really *did* see black flags for rotten cabbages and yeah, I really did just waste 2 energy collecting from Cabbage Huts that will be useless for a verrrrry looooooong time for me (I have way over the suddenly-imposed 99 cap).
    If this is intentional & the way it's gonna be going forward for the Baron's Tent, this change may very well be my CS camel-straw...
    Meanwhile, I've updated post 1 with what I've gathered from this thread. Sorry for the delay, y'all.

Let us know what you find out, SW.

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I was just typing that I have a Rotten Cabbage in my inventory with a limit of 99 too, and was really hoping it's just set that way as the "default" inventory max...
    Sorry folks, this was absolutely not intentional. The intention was to have Rotten Cabbages and other Baron's Game Tent throwables be visible in Inventory as players have been asking for. There was an unintended side effect where changing the classification of these items to allow them to appear in Inventory also assigned the default 99 maximum storage limit to them.

A fix will be live very soon. Apologies everyone!
    Last edited by ClassySnakeS8; 07-01-20 at 11:55 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Sorry folks, this was absolutely not intentional. The intention was to show Rotten Cabbages and other Baron's Game Tent throwables to appear in inventory as players have been asking for. There was an unintended side effect where changing the classification of these items to allow them to appear in Inventory also assigned the default 99 maximum storage limit to them.

Oh thank goodness! Very, very relieved customer here. ❤️

Just so we know what to expect when the fix rolls out, is it the intention for Rotten Cabbage and other Cabbage accumulation (whether through purchases, or collections from Cabbage Hut and other droppers) to remain effectively Unlimited?

Thank you for the swift action.

(Edit: It looks like my Rotten Cabbage inventory card has updated to read in format "QTY : ##/99...". A good sign! )
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 07-01-20 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Added observation of item card update

Executive Chef
    Sorry folks, this was absolutely not intentional. The intention was to show Rotten Cabbages and other Baron's Game Tent throwables to appear in inventory as players have been asking for. There was an unintended side effect where changing the classification of these items to allow them to appear in Inventory also assigned the default 99 maximum storage limit to them.

Thanks for letting us know!
    I’m so happy and relieved this was unintentional.
    And thanks for making Cabbages visible in our inventory, I like being able to check my Cabbage total now (at any time).

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Oh thank goodness! Very, very relieved customer here. ❤️

Just so we know what to expect when the fix rolls out, is it the intention for Rotten Cabbage and other Cabbage accumulation (whether through purchases, or collections from Cabbage Hut and other droppers) to remain effectively Unlimited?

Thank you for the swift action.

(Edit: It looks like my Rotten Cabbage inventory card has updated to read in format "QTY : ##/99...". A good sign! )
    Yes, the Rotten Cabbages didn't have a cap before so they should remain effectively unlimited going forward, visible in Inventory or not.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, the Rotten Cabbages didn't have a cap before so they should remain effectively unlimited going forward, visible in Inventory or not.
    Wonderful. ❤️

Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    I can confirm that rotten cabbages are limitless again. Just got one from my Barron puppets. My 1582nd cabbage.