Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Banned
    So the Mint Chip Alicorn was like a few days entry? If so that’s disappointing

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    So the Mint Chip Alicorn was like a few days entry? If so that’s disappointing
    Just on weekends. The chance to get it will become available again on the weekend,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I have the bunny kitten in my tent today and like others I probably won't go for her due to the drops.
    She is so cute though

update - I couldn't resist and got the bunny kitten and I am so happy as she has adorable animation too.
    Thanks for the update, It might just persuade me to get her too. I love Cats and adorable animations
    At least I'll have something to look out for/forward to..

The Sand Watchtower and Sand Spire are for sale in the Market (Decorations) for 60.000 Coins each. (yes, it's on the card, but just in case you hadn't noticed like me)
    The Sand Castle is a 140 Gems purchase.

Anyone else looking foreword to the weekend?
    Even if you do have to spent Gems to get her, the Mint Chip Alicorn is still a prize to cross your fingers for.

Fashion Designer
    I got the Mint Chip alicorn at the weekend - I was lucky that I only needed to chop one of the gem bushes to get enough ice cream things to throw plus the freebies from the videos and the 6-per-day.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I got the Mint Chip alicorn at the weekend - I was lucky that I only needed to chop one of the gem bushes to get enough ice cream things to throw plus the freebies from the videos and the 6-per-day.
    How many drops do you get from the gem bush?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    How many drops do you get from the gem bush?
    i purchased 3 bushes from my stash of unpaid for Gems ) I got 4 once and 5 twice which talking to neighbors was quite a haul. they saw more like 3 and 4's per chop. But def woorth it to me for 90 gems to get it... well less then a reg Alicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    i purchased 3 bushes from my stash of unpaid for Gems ) I got 4 once and 5 twice which talking to neighbors was quite a haul. they saw more like 3 and 4's per chop. But def woorth it to me for 90 gems to get it... well less then a reg Alicorn.
    Thanks! & congrats on getting it!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    if i want just the weekend prizes. i should hold off today (friday) until after 2pm S8 time. right?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    if i want just the weekend prizes. i should hold off today (friday) until after 2pm S8 time. right?
    Thats what I do on a couple of my kingdoms. Still trying to figure out if thats an advantage or not. Had luck waiting till 2 and also with morning collection. So I dont think it matters. I have also seen the glitch where I will not get the weekend cabbages will not show up till later or after the tent has cycled.

I posted earlier in the Suggestion forum about having an indicator for when Tent is ready to collect. Because of this new weekend scenario I dont have them all synched with my 22 hour timers. Please S8 add an INdicator its the only building that does not have one!
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 06-12-20 at 07:42 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Thats what I do on a couple of my kingdoms. Still trying to figure out if thats an advantage or not. Had luck waiting till 2 and also with morning collection. So I dont think it matters. I have also seen the glitch where I will not get the weekend cabbages will not show up till later or after the tent has cycled.

I posted earlier in the Suggestion forum about having an indicator for when Tent is ready to collect. Because of this new weekend scenario I dont have them all synched with my 22 hour timers. Please S8 add an INdicator its the only building that does not have one!
    i agree. usually i always login in the morning.a nd everythig is synced to that. but i will wait. everyday i can try to log in earlier (since i am not working this weekend). that way i can get a weekend prize on monday potentially
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast