Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Destined Leaders: Leaderboard Event - Jun 5, 2020

Destined Leaders: Leaderboard Event - Jun 5, 2020

Local Leaderboard

Milestone Points & Prizes Rank Number & Prizes
    Points Prize Rank Prize
     12,500   Imperator Dragon   1st  Imperatrix Dragon / Fortune-Teller Gold Trophy 
     10,000  Harmony Knight Dragon   2nd  Imperatrix Dragon / Fortune-Teller Silver Trophy 
     7,500  5,000 Firapples  3rd  Fortune-Teller Bronze Trophy / 25000 Food / 20 Mystic Maps 
     5,750  Mystery Chest  4th - 6th  35000 Coins / 20,000 Food / 10 Mystic Maps 
     4,250  Mystery Chest  7th - 12th  15000 Food / 25000 Coins 
     3,000  Eldritch Edifice  13th - 20th   10,000 Coins
     2,000  Mystery Chest
     1,250  5 Omega Crowns
     750  Tiny Tower
     150  Mystery Chest

Global Leaderboard
    Rank Prize
     1st  Fortune-Teller Crystal Trophy / 1250 Gold / 1600 Essence 
     2nd  Fortune-Teller Crystal Trophy / 1000 Gold / 1000 Essence
     3rd  500 Gold / 750 Essence
     4th-10th  100 Gold / 250 Essence
     11th-49th  100 Essence / 50 Mystic Maps / 250000 Food
     50th-100th  50 Essence / 25 Mystic Maps / 250000 Food
     101st-1000th  10 Essence / 10 Mystic Maps / 100000 Food
     1001st-2500th   10 Mystic Maps / 25000 Food
     2501st-5000th   5 Mystic Maps / 10000 Food

Dragons in this Leaderboard Event

Lunar Dragon
    Rarity: Common
    Type: Tarot, Purple
    Incubation: 4 hours

Harmony Knight Dragon
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Champion, Green[/B]
    Incubation: 16 hours

Imperator Dragon
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type Tarot, Red
    Incubation: 16 hours

Imperatrix Dragon
    Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Type Tarot, Black, Green
    Incubation: 18 hours

Fashion Designer
    I'm excited for this event. Usually the first milestone dragon is one I have already, but this one is not only new (to me) but one I have been wanting.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I'm excited for this event. Usually the first milestone dragon is one I have already, but this one is not only new (to me) but one I have been wanting.
    If you're talking about Harmony Knight, you will def get a good one! HK is one of my top tier fighters in the Arena (I leveled it up to 15 asap).
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    If you're talking about Harmony Knight, you will def get a good one! HK is one of my top tier fighters in the Arena (I leveled it up to 15 asap).
    Oh thanks! Good to know. Oh, so exciting for me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Cool. I’m only playing till I get HK, not too eager to place in the leaderboard or get Imperator.

What a dirty trick S8. I started my leaderboard and was the only one, they added three more that was fine and then they threw in someone with 40000 points and someone with 20000 overnight. No point trying. Thanks for nothing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    What a dirty trick S8. I started my leaderboard and was the only one, they added three more that was fine and then they threw in someone with 40000 points and someone with 20000 overnight. No point trying. Thanks for nothing
    sounds like my board
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    About 2 months ago I ended up in a leaderboard with 5 people who spent the first few days in the top 15 of the global board. I just went for the milestones that time. Now I'm number 1 with only 5K. I always end at about 13K and I don't try to hard to get more than that so for weeks like the one with the super leaderboard champs, I just don't use any boosts, gold, or anything and just get to the last milestone.

Tropic dragons are my favorite so I have been playing conservatively to save my gold and boosts. What that also means is as I spend a few leaderboards in/around 6th place, I end up with other people who do not gain a lot of points either so in all likelihood I will get the prize dragon this leaderboard and next without needing to use gold or boosts and will definitely use them to get the leaderboard prize dragon for August (Aug has historically been the time for tropic dragons). Last summer I got the prize dragon at least 3 leaderboards in a row (including my fav tropic) without using boosts or gold.

It's all about strategizing and picking what you want with the budget you have.

I would like to know what is happening in the global leaderboard. How does a 99 level player with no GPDs or much of anything on their island get 230000 points and be no. 1. Is this possible without something amiss.

Executive Chef
    Is there a limit on Unicorns? Not the Unicorn dragon, but the beast type? The leader in my group has 20, not that it helps at all with the LB. I'm just curious.

Like cherrycastleorchard, I don't understand how they initially put you in a "group" by yourself or with only a couple players when they know a group consists of 20 players. It should be assigned from the get go who you are in a group with.

I didn't play the game for a couple weeks, and now they put me in low level leaderboards on all of my accounts (I wish I had realized sooner that it was lb time because now there is no way I can possibly get to the Harmony Knight milestone ), which is ok, but it looks like I will get the grand prize dragon on all of my accounts, which normally I would be happy about, but really I could use to get some food and maps. I can't even get high enough on the global board to place because I just started yesterday. Ugh!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast