Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: GOAL: Crumbly Mumbly - 2020 June 04 (5 Days)

New Resident

Pls Unlock Rest of Recipes in Goal

Quote Originally Posted by Merijne01 View Post
    Spending 5 gems and not getting all the recipes. So I finish the goal (lots of 'work'), spend a lot of gems and have an oven, that only has half of the recipes by finishing the goal... I feel 'robbed' I'm really thinking of quitting this game. Considering the costs and effort to finish this goal: the least you can do is unlock all the recipes of this oven. I never used this forum to complain, but now I do!!!

I agree completely with this. How in the world are you not going to even unlock the goals for ppl who spent plenty and, as stated above, 'worked' to finish all these goals?? If S8 is worried about them being available now to lower level players or players who never did the goals, so what?? Then just create more stoves and recipes for future goals. If there is not enough room for all the stoves, then delete some! If there are always new stoves and new recipes, you'll always have people coming back to play this game. If not, you will lose players. When I play, all I care about is recipes and doing the recipes. I do not care at all about the 'big goal' at the end like the markets and the big floor displays. I never get any of them. I'm playing to bake the recipes. If S8 is not going to make them available to me, why should I even play??
    I understand they may have a dilemma in unlocking the recipes because then it may take away the incentive for players to try and unlock recipes in the future, but the way they have it now *does not work. I can't be pouring my time and coins and effort into something and not even get what I paid and played for. You cannot expect customers (as in players) to continue this game if they can't even get the recipes unlocked. I am lvl54.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jallipen View Post
    I can see how lower level players who started this goal are upset at the sudden change of recipes (which makes it impossible for them to play for this goal after having spent gems).

The recipes on the other hand don't look very... attractive. I guess food on trays is the easiest to design, as they are so keen on repeatedly using them and they are simplifying how recipes display on the counters (with some exceptions of course).

I started playing this game when it was released. Then I quit for... 8 years? and reinstalled the game a few months ago.

What frustrated me the most in the past were the "gem traps" that abounded, whereby it was super easy to misclick and spend gems you didn't want to spend. That's why I stopped purchasing gems altogether.

I see how this game is not loved anymore by the developers, it's now kind of "vintage" and the easily fixable issues have never been taken care of (and never will be). It's a pity since it's my favorite game from all of the Storm8 (former TeamLava) games and the only one I have kept playing.

I'm thankful they keep adding content but a little love for the game and the people playing it would be great.

Sorry for the rant. Sunday morning over here.

Have a great day everyone!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzie65 View Post
    What is this? And here i hope for a full round cake at least..
    Are they back to the old not so nice recipes?
    Agree on all counts!

Farm Supplier
    I won the Fair ticket and it isn?t in my items section. I?ve gone through that section 6 times. That?s HOURS! I finally gave up. I?d really like a gem refund.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by atrekker1 View Post
    I won the Fair ticket and it isn?t in my items section. I?ve gone through that section 6 times. That?s HOURS! I finally gave up. I?d really like a gem refund.
    I'm unsure what Fair Ticket you are referring to, could you give more details?

Farm Supplier
    The goals listed in the clipboard, Anyday funday first item “Fair Ticket”

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm unsure what Fair Ticket you are referring to, could you give more details?
    The goals listed in the clipboard, Anyday funday first item ?Fair Ticket?
    Any chance you're talking about the Amusement Crate?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...62#post1621062

If so, it's just a crate, not a goal and unrelated to this goal...? Sorry if that's not what you meant.

Also contact support for gem refund perhaps?
    Fair Ticket is a Wall Deco but maybe there's chance it's placed in Floor Deco section? I didn't buy crate so I've no idea, but perhaps post your complain in that thread (if that's the Fair Ticket you're talking about) who knows if someone also facing the same problem. If not, they could tell you where it's located in their deco list so it's easier to browse?
    Last edited by Daengel; 06-08-20 at 05:42 PM.
    Jared,19

Nightclub Owner
    The goals listed in the clipboard, Anyday funday first item “Fair Ticket”
    Thanks to some help from Daengel (post above), I understand the issue now - the Fair Ticket is not a floor decoration but a wall deco, so it will be with the windows in your inventory.

Here's a link to the current Mystery Crate thread if you'd like to continue the discussion and you can also find the full details for all available prizes including their photos which can help in locating them in your inventory: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e-2020-June-02

I missed it, where can I buy it? Is there a crate for it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene1907 View Post
    I missed it, where can I buy it? Is there a crate for it?
    If you missed the goal then you've unfortunately missed it for good.

As for the crate in question, the above posts were referring to the limited time Mystery Crate which offers decos for gems. For full details on how it works and what prizes are on offer, please visit the Crate Thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e-2020-June-02

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910