Thread: Finished Goal/No Prize

Finished Goal/No Prize

Hi I completed the sticky 5 day goal & I wasn?t awarded my prized. This has happened to me numerous times. I report it and never get a proper response. I?ve even had gems taken. I can?t even watch videos for those anymore. Each time I email my problems or glitch I?m directed around the world. I?ve even deleted and reinstalled the app so many times to no avail. Please someone help me💜

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by glennette98 View Post
    Hi I completed the sticky 5 day goal & I wasn?t awarded my prized. This has happened to me numerous times. I report it and never get a proper response. I?ve even had gems taken. I can?t even watch videos for those anymore. Each time I email my problems or glitch I?m directed around the world. I?ve even deleted and reinstalled the app so many times to no avail. Please someone help me💜
    If you finished all of the goal tasks within the given time limit but didn't receive your prize, only the Support Staff at s8 can help via a Support Ticket: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you are having trouble getting your ticket through to the team, you can try PMing a Mod who can offer help with navigating the drop down menus. You can find a list of Mods at the bottom of the BS main forum page in purple: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...7-Bakery-Story

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glennette98 View Post
    Did you finish it within the time limit? And the pop up message about your prize came up each time?