Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Crumbly Mumbly - 2020 June 04 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Disappointing goal all around. Wouldn’t have wasted the gems on another teacup stove if I knew how ugly the recipes would be. Prize is nothing spectacular either. The last few 15 day goals have been wonderful. I hope this bad one is a fluke.

Executive Chef
    I was really hoping that I would wouldn't need to buy another tea cup stove to complete this goal

That is why I wish it says "have" instead of "buy" As I have 3 tea cups stoves, equals 15 gems, plus since I will have to eventually buy another one to complete this goal, it will now equal 20. Bit I'm not entirely sure if I'll just sit this one out or not yet.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Host(ess)
    The issue recipe is 3 beach cupcakes (4 hour recipe) on a regular oven. Just completed the goal.
    Last edited by JnkFdJunky81; 06-06-20 at 02:10 PM.

Host(ess)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-06-06-17-02-38.jpg 
Views:	715 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	55717  

Executive Chef
    I started this goal but didn’t finished it. I don’t like gem oven goals. I had one already but pancake recipe was locked cuz didn’t play during that goal. The point is not all my recipes will be unlocked. Then I have more ovens locked because life got busy. Storm 8 should unlock some recipes I am level 99 player.

I was sooooooo disappointed the older recipes were locked! I really wanted those pancakes 💔

New Resident
    Spending 5 gems and not getting all the recipes. So I finish the goal (lots of 'work'), spend a lot of gems and have an oven, that only has half of the recipes by finishing the goal... I feel 'robbed' I'm really thinking of quitting this game. Considering the costs and effort to finish this goal: the least you can do is unlock all the recipes of this oven. I never used this forum to complain, but now I do!!!
    Last edited by Merijne01; 06-06-20 at 11:06 PM.

I can see how lower level players who started this goal are upset at the sudden change of recipes (which makes it impossible for them to play for this goal after having spent gems).

The recipes on the other hand don't look very... attractive. I guess food on trays is the easiest to design, as they are so keen on repeatedly using them and they are simplifying how recipes display on the counters (with some exceptions of course).

I started playing this game when it was released. Then I quit for... 8 years? and reinstalled the game a few months ago.

What frustrated me the most in the past were the "gem traps" that abounded, whereby it was super easy to misclick and spend gems you didn't want to spend. That's why I stopped purchasing gems altogether.

I see how this game is not loved anymore by the developers, it's now kind of "vintage" and the easily fixable issues have never been taken care of (and never will be). It's a pity since it's my favorite game from all of the Storm8 (former TeamLava) games and the only one I have kept playing.

I'm thankful they keep adding content but a little love for the game and the people playing it would be great.

Sorry for the rant. Sunday morning over here.

Have a great day everyone!!
    Last edited by jallipen; 06-06-20 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Final recipe - Blueberry Crumb Cake on the counter:
    Attachment 55705
    What is this? And here i hope for a full round cake at least..
    Are they back to the old not so nice recipes?

New Resident
    I pay Gem for the this 5 days Goal, Tea cup stove locked receipts Buttermilk pancake & Coffee cake not fair. I am disappointed. Recently just bought Rainbow Oven n The oven had one receipt the other receipts are locked. S8 please put back the receipt.. Pay 💰 n get locked receipts

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast