Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Crumbly Mumbly - 2020 June 04 (5 Days)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebejo View Post
    Unfortunately, since Storm8 fixed the recipe in Part 4 of the goal to Beach cupcakes (unlocks at lvl 50) from blackberry cobbler (recipe doesn?t exist) players would have to be a level 50 to play the mini goal.

Before the change players only had to be lvl 33
    So after using my gems to buy the oven and spending money to serve kronuts and espresso.... I can no longer participate in the goal???

Sorry, just saw someone had already answered my query

Hey, everyone! Please help - my Crumbly goals seem to have completely disappeared! Has this happened to anyone? What do I do? All those pie cakes and no goals! 😭😣

Edit: Sorry, just saw someone else answer my question. This really sucks!

Yeah, this s*&#ks. I started the cronuts last night, only to have the goal disappear. Glad the recipes are unexciting.

so after doing the goal i already have that stove but I have to buy a new one for the goal and they will suddenly change it I'm only on lvl45 so its just a waste of gem, why didnt think the goal first

Rhino Keeper
    This didnt show up the goal until today one day after

Executive Chef
    Goal one is 4 cronuts now instead of 6. The rest of goal one is the same. I will let you know later on if any changes to goal 2.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    THANKS FOR THE QUICK FIX S8!

Team has fixed the Goal 4 issue and Goal 3 reqs were lowered - if any reqs in Goal 1 or 2 have been lowered, please share the info (I'm already past those goals so I can't see the details any longer)

Updated goal info on Page 1, images will be updated tonight when I get home.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    THANKS FOR THE QUICK FIX S8!

Team has fixed the Goal 4 issue and Goal 3 reqs were lowered - if any reqs in Goal 1 or 2 have been lowered, please share the info (I'm already past those goals so I can't see the details any longer)

Updated goal info on Page 1, images will be updated tonight when I get home.
    Goal 2 is 6 Pie Cakes now, lowered from 8

Quote Originally Posted by tsactuocutie View Post
    so after doing the goal i already have that stove but I have to buy a new one for the goal and they will suddenly change it I'm only on lvl45 so its just a waste of gem, why didnt think the goal first
    A few others who already have the teacup stove are skipping the goal by spending two gems. You could consider doing that if you're really keen on the goal.

I had just started Level 49 when they changed the nonexistent recipe to Beach Cupcakes. I went on a shopping spree, made some Jasmine Tea, mastered a couple of recipes, and finally managed to level up. Phew! I have to cook the pie cakes and coffee crumbler again, but I'm SO glad to be back on track 😅😅 I wish they had thought of players from 33 to 49, though; it's rather unfair that most of them had to abandon the goal midway 😔

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for the info on goals 1 & 2, I'll update the first post after work tonight

I was doing part 2 when the goal disappeared from my list I want to go the goal but I can't I turn off my cel but I don't have the goal anymore for about 8 hours ago What can I do to have it?help please I'm level 36

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast