Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Crumbly Mumbly - 2020 June 04 (5 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    Good looking but
    Would be happy if it was not so tiny. May be bigger size and one serve
    Ooh i thought it'd be without tray but well after the Sloth disaster display (I'd never let them forget that) before I think this is still cute lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rwbflicka View Post
    I bought 6 when this new goal came out today. All brand new, I have never bought any of these ovens before the goal came out.
    Already bought 6 of the teacup stove when previous goal required them so I'm not buying any more. Just gonna skip with 2 gems instead of buying new one with 5. Judging by the number of players already participated in goals that required the teacup stove, I guess I'm not the only one already having some of this oven?

Rhino Keeper
    If we are going to have to use gems to participate in a goal then the prizes and recipes should be spectacular. The prize isn’t great. All you see is the back of a giant head. It distracts from the whole thing. The original recipes on the teacup oven are gorgeous. The new ones are ho-hum. The first one being another tray presentation is not a good sign.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by miumiu278 View Post
    I dont think i can finish this goal even if i just buy one tea cup stove and also where is Blackberry cobbler?

I think storm8 means Berry Rhubarb 10 hours cook time

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Coffee Crumbler on the counter:
    Attachment 55684
    Oh... it has been the same presentation these days.. it?s a little lazy... Sorry S8..
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebejo View Post
    I think storm8 means Berry Rhubarb 10 hours cook time
    As of right now there has been no clarification as to what the intended recipe should be for the first task of Goal 4. Serving Berry Rhubarb will not help you progress in the goal.

Executive Chef
    I already had 6 of these before. The recipes are cute and loving the reward.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Why don't S8 allow the already purchased appliances to count towards the goal, I have to buy this again. Ugh!
    I skipped using 2 gems. Saved myself 3 gems!

hello moderator can anyone help me with my problem regarding not receiving notification ? I emailed your support but its useless he cant even help me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by peekaboo09 View Post
    hello moderator can anyone help me with my problem regarding not receiving notification ? I emailed your support but its useless he cant even help me.
    Not a Mod but this is a known issue for a lot of players but sadly we've yet to see a fix from the team for it. Here's a link to the Bugs Thread on the topic where any updates/fixes are likely to be posted: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-notifications

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast